The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
FishingPartner7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Ex is bangla, Indian, ang mo or chinese? Today saw one young pinay with an old black n dark Indian or bangla big belly man. Old enough to be her grandpa. Give 20bucks can already, 100 for one times is too ex for a maid.
You sounds like the expert.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

I treat them w respect , meal , movie n some time some gift chocolate n TOP up n all kind helper here n I reject those ask for money or borrow money so u fish those r not money minded n jus my 2 cents n happy fishing
Old 02-03-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
I treat them w respect , meal , movie n some time some gift chocolate n TOP up n all kind helper here n I reject those ask for money or borrow money so u fish those r not money minded n jus my 2 cents n happy fishing
Yes. If you can create some courtship or lover feeling to them, it will be much more easier to up. Whatever is it, reward or gift is always a faster way to win the girl.

I remember there was once first time meeting a very shy and conservative type of pinay; brought her to Bugis street there to eat and jalan jalan...bought her 1 pair of shoe about SGD 20 and handphone cover SGD10..she was like very happy until forgotten her name...the next moment when inside the car, i asked her to go hotel to take a break..she said ok...the rest was history...
Old 02-03-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

The pinoy maid I upped recently.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

BTW, normally I used to take my FB to Lav or Chinatown 81 or Cozy 81. Now swarming with Banglas with their GF. Waiting time is 1 to 2 hours. Any place (even if expensive) to suggest to take my FB to?
Old 02-03-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3144 / Power: 21
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute

Everywhere is the same on Sunday, waiting time is 1-2 hours.

Old 03-03-2016, 12:18 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
wuobuzhidao1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywuobuzhidao1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It all started when my wife chose her from the myriad of maids. Deep inside, I was like, oh what a pretty girl. Dewi ('D') was 1.59m, about 49kg and carries a very sweet smile. Though her passport says that she is 23, she still exude the air of a teenager.
Fast forward one and a half years, D took care of my kid's dinner and tucked him to bed when both myself and wifey needed to work overtime. D is a slow learner. Being just 20 and without any experience in child care nor cooking (nor cleaning), she was constantly being reprimanded by wifey. Guess that's part of OJT (on the job training). For the whole day while we were out at work, she will stay alone at home, doing house chores and what not. Though I later learnt that she will also be idling and messaging with her family and fellow maids in Sg on how bored her life here is.
I will always 'beo' her when she is bathing my kid. It's when she will squat down back facing me, accentuating her curvaceous hips and very slim waist. Or when she is facing me, expose her snug peach shaped blossoms. Down blouse has never been so exciting. Sometimes when she is ironing, I will sit at the dining table behind her (on the pretext of reading newspaper) and ogle at her shapely figure. In days when she wears one of those body hugging tees and sports bra, her bosoms would stick out proudly.
D is soft spoken. Being 'innocent' is also part of her nature. Whenever she was scolded for making mistakes, she would just look back doe eyed and said sorry. In her room, she will write in her diary, questioning her competence, as well as her determination to stay on until the end of her contract. She will blame herself first and foremost for being incompetent.

One typical morning while D brought my kid downstairs to catch the school bus, I suddenly got curious and grabbed her mobile phone, browsed through her photos and guess what I found ? No, not naked photos, but selfies of her fully clothed- in my wife's clothes that is, complete with accessories and make up.
"What would mam do to you if she found out?" Was the question I Asked D.
Tears started to well in her eyes. Sorry were the only words she could muster while kneeling besides the sofa where I was seated. She was happy at our place and did not want to be sent home. I pause for a while and continued: "What would you like to do now?"
She stared at me looking confused. Nope she did not take my hint... nabe I thought. ......(to be continued)
Old 03-03-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
wuobuzhidao1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywuobuzhidao1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

....Continued from previous

Days later after thinking through the sequence, I took half day off and went back home to make a spot check. Quietly entering the house, I found D lying on my kid's bed, with headphones plugged in. She saw me standing at the doorway, smiled and asked "sir, you back home early?"
"D.... do you know how to pijat (massage)?"
D:"Only a little bit, for my dad back home"
"I'm feeling tired, could you press my shoulder a bit?"
Bit by bit we she did my shoulders and back, then arms. Then it was my turn to give her some pointers by massaging her back.
Bit by bit we moved from arms to head and feet, slowly moving upwards to the thighs. There was no resistance at all I thought. From the that point I suggested, "why don't we move to the bedroom?" The rest was heaven.
D was tight. The moment I entered her raw (with the help of some lubricant), I knew she was a virgin. Prior to that, I introduced her to Mr Vibrator. Gave her a vibrating massage through her shorts, while slowly taking he off piece by piece, sucked her inverted nipples too. D did give some resistance when I attempted to take off her last piece of defense- her panties. She held on the the fabric and asked: "Why sir? .........Why do this?"
My reply: "I keep you secret, you keep mine"
She relented, laid down and closed her eyes.
I licked her nipples, with vibrator at the pussy.... ah, ah..*Soft sighing*
Slowly plunged into her.... argh! argh! *sigh became moans*
Pulled out and ejaculated over her flat tummy, breast, a bit on her chin. Continued to pleasure her with vibrator and a finger plunging in and out of her vagina... *slosh, slosh*.....sir! ahhhhh! *moans became muffled screams*. I could feel her goosebumps in the canal, as it started to also spasm. Luckily I closed the windows and turned on the aircon before hand. Or else my nosey neighbors will surely know what happened.
D lay huddled sideways, gazing at the blank wall.
I laid behind her in a spoon position, "D, good or bad?"
"Bad, sir..." she whispered.
"Do you feel a little bit good?"
She nodded, with a faint of smile.

Anything can happen from this point onwards. We might continue with our romp till she leaves. She might choose to report me when relationship turns sour (eat where I shit huh). Let fate decide.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Yes. If you can create some courtship or lover feeling to them, it will be much more easier to up. Whatever is it, reward or gift is always a faster way to win the girl.

I remember there was once first time meeting a very shy and conservative type of pinay; brought her to Bugis street there to eat and jalan jalan...bought her 1 pair of shoe about SGD 20 and handphone cover SGD10..she was like very happy until forgotten her name...the next moment when inside the car, i asked her to go hotel to take a break..she said ok...the rest was history...
Yes beefucker u r totally right , courtship important , u must make them trust u so sure u can up them no free lunch , I enjoy w them cos have couple feeling when u respect them n treat them well better than FL
Old 03-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Oh any pic is without the bra? She work at the the northern part of sg?
Old 03-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
U r 1 lucky man
Old 03-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
JAssWhoJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micheal3373 View Post
Everywhere is the same on Sunday, waiting time is 1-2 hours.
Sometimes could be more
Old 03-03-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Just up one maid today. After sending her home she message me we are done. Wtf?!
Old 03-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

do u need bros here to help u look after your maid well being lols...... I just hook up a maid via wechat today and she is keen to meet me to earn some side income heehee...... I am still contemplating whether to go ahead to meet her in case it is a scam.... any advice from bros here........

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuobuzhidao1 View Post
It all started when my wife chose her from the myriad of maids. Deep inside, I was like, oh what a pretty girl. Dewi ('D') was 1.59m, about 49kg and carries a very sweet smile. Though her passport says that she is 23, she still exude the air of a teenager.
Fast forward one and a half years, D took care of my kid's dinner and tucked him to bed when both myself and wifey needed to work overtime. D is a slow learner. Being just 20 and without any experience in child care nor cooking (nor cleaning), she was constantly being reprimanded by wifey. Guess that's part of OJT (on the job training). For the whole day while we were out at work, she will stay alone at home, doing house chores and what not. Though I later learnt that she will also be idling and messaging with her family and fellow maids in Sg on how bored her life here is.
I will always 'beo' her when she is bathing my kid. It's when she will squat down back facing me, accentuating her curvaceous hips and very slim waist. Or when she is facing me, expose her snug peach shaped blossoms. Down blouse has never been so exciting. Sometimes when she is ironing, I will sit at the dining table behind her (on the pretext of reading newspaper) and ogle at her shapely figure. In days when she wears one of those body hugging tees and sports bra, her bosoms would stick out proudly.
D is soft spoken. Being 'innocent' is also part of her nature. Whenever she was scolded for making mistakes, she would just look back doe eyed and said sorry. In her room, she will write in her diary, questioning her competence, as well as her determination to stay on until the end of her contract. She will blame herself first and foremost for being incompetent.

One typical morning while D brought my kid downstairs to catch the school bus, I suddenly got curious and grabbed her mobile phone, browsed through her photos and guess what I found ? No, not naked photos, but selfies of her fully clothed- in my wife's clothes that is, complete with accessories and make up.
"What would mam do to you if she found out?" Was the question I Asked D.
Tears started to well in her eyes. Sorry were the only words she could muster while kneeling besides the sofa where I was seated. She was happy at our place and did not want to be sent home. I pause for a while and continued: "What would you like to do now?"
She stared at me looking confused. Nope she did not take my hint... nabe I thought. ......(to be continued)
Old 03-03-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share more details bro, u did something wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Just up one maid today. After sending her home she message me we are done. Wtf?!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1