The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2086 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 17
cornice is one of the Best!cornice is one of the Best!cornice is one of the Best!
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Wow! want to try this VIP SPA, want to feel their services at glance.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
up u for saying what on my mind..

i agree 268 is more expensive than aman spa at 210..

still got 58 for my dinner n supper..
I wish i can return the favour of upping me. But using smartphone, the function to award points just doesn't come up. Sorry for that bro
Old 04-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_daddy View Post
I wish i can return the favour of upping me. But using smartphone, the function to award points just doesn't come up. Sorry for that bro
no problem at all..
Old 04-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_daddy View Post
I have just tried using puffin browser to up you and it works

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-03-2017, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I have just tried using puffin browser to up you and it works
regarding it stuff, me mountain frog.. dunno how to use at all..

only know click here n there..
Old 05-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This VIP spa really cannot go anymore.

Went in yesterday with 2 other bros and all 3 of us hit landmines. Was crowded when we arrived but never mind as we had time and were prepared to spend hours chilling there. Facilities damn terok. Only one pool was open while the other 3 were "maintenance". It was so small that it was already squeezy with about 10 pax inside and the water was only lukewarm.. Not comfortable at all when you keep bumping into other guy's body when you try to movement. Cut short pool dip and went to the sauna. Packed inside but manage to find seats for ourselves. But due to the crowded environment the door keep opening and cause the sauna to lose heat and not effective at all.

Since the facilities were horrible we showered and went to the canteen. Food on the buffet almost empty left only fried beehoon & fried rice. Ordered maggi mee and bread from the counter instead. After makan we went to watch the parade. Sat through 3 rounds of parades before we manage to get our girls as due to the large crowd the girls were snapped up quickly by other bros if you cannot decide fast. Our choices were not what we really wanted but we just grab the OK looking ones before all the girls are taken. All 3 of us asked for waterbed packages.

We were led to the new rooms and I rested inside while my girl went to get her stuff. I watched as she prepared the waterbed then washed and soaped me. She decline to shower together. Asked me to lie facedown on the waterbed and proceed to B2B my back, turn over B2B my front and after less than 10 mins hosed me down and handed me a towel. WTF!! No BBBJ, No dragon service and the stuff which she went to collect were not used. The plastic cup of ice cubes, the cup of hot water, the Nuru gel were all left unused.

Proceed to the bed where it's fast and furious session. After I lay down on the bed she straight away gobbled my dick to start BBBJ and capped me as soon as littleboy was hard. Then she apply the Nuru gel on her pussy and rode cowgal. She seem to be in a hurry to make me unload and was riding furiously. I knew at the pace she is going she cannot ride long. After awhile she became breathless and ask to change. I doggy her and due to the gel she apply earlier it was slippery so I stop to wipe the excess gel off with my thumb and resumed doggy. I was quite fed up by now and also want to end this session. And while I was banging her doggy my thumb rub the excess gel on her anus and shoved it in. She protested but due to the gel it went in easily and I just kept on rocking and riding her hard until my troops unloaded. Sweet revenge for the fuck up service. I noted the time and only 25 mins had passed. I wanted to wash up and leave and she then hug me and said sleep together until times up. She beg me not to go as she is tired and needed the short nap. She claimed she was working nonstop yesterday from 1pm to 4am serving about 18 customers and was woken up at 12noon today to start work again at 1pm. And I was already her 4th customer that day. Seeing her pitiful face I relented and took a nap with her. Actually hugging her naked body to nap was the most enjoyable part of my session.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Both of us woke up when the intercom buzzed. Washed up quickly and went to canteen. Both my bros were already there and thought I had a great time due to the long time I had taken. And they laughed when I complained about my session. Apparently both of them were also shortchanged and had to take a "nap" too as their girls also claimed to be tired.

At the counter when paying up, we complained about the non existent "dragon service" that the waterbed package is supposed to have but the cashier just bochap and insisted we pay the full amount of RM268. The captain sitting beside him even had the cheek to tell us "in JB you cannot find another spa like us" .

All 3 of us agreed that RM268 was too expensive for the fucked up sessions we had and have since put VIP on our blacklist.
Old 05-03-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matty0515 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe after yr report less bros visited the spa today. I was there between 1 to 3pm. It was ok. Not crowded. Managed to book the gal I patronised before and service was satisfactory.

Yes I do agree with u that the food runs out quickly. I had nothing to eat after my session too. I go there just for the gals so my expectations are lower. Besides I cant find similar spa is sg for rm228. Not bad. Maybe u can try on weekdays afternoon?
Old 05-03-2017, 10:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
regarding it stuff, me mountain frog.. dunno how to use at all..

only know click here n there..
Cannot like that said, in this fast pace society and also lifestyle we must grow old learn old as chinese said.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-03-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty0515 View Post
Maybe after yr report less bros visited the spa today. I was there between 1 to 3pm. It was ok. Not crowded. Managed to book the gal I patronised before and service was satisfactory.

Yes I do agree with u that the food runs out quickly. I had nothing to eat after my session too. I go there just for the gals so my expectations are lower. Besides I cant find similar spa is sg for rm228. Not bad. Maybe u can try on weekdays afternoon?
At least you paid only rm228. Those 3 guys paid rm268 for premium service but received normal service. This is blatant cheating and the management should take the girls to task and ensure they provide the required services. Looks like this spa has lost control of the girls so they just do as they like. If this carry on the spa will only go down eventually when customers get fed up and stop coming.
Old 06-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tiko Gallery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

24 HRS spa in JB?
Old 06-03-2017, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Cannot like that said, in this fast pace society and also lifestyle we must grow old learn old as chinese said.
bro, i agree with u.. but i choose to remain stagnant..

i still using old nokia phone, that y no wechat for me..
Old 06-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
At least you paid only rm228. Those 3 guys paid rm268 for premium service but received normal service. This is blatant cheating and the management should take the girls to task and ensure they provide the required services. Looks like this spa has lost control of the girls so they just do as they like. If this carry on the spa will only go down eventually when customers get fed up and stop coming.
The only thing that make VIP stand out from the rest used to be the consistency of the service from its girls, now even this is compromised. Seriously this establishment is going down sooner rather than later, mark my word.

It's facilities is the worst of its kind in almost all the other spa I have patronise. Even blue wave is better than VIP. The pool is always not working or crowded the food is terrible, the captain always disinterested and like to show a suck up look. The wifi there is perpetually down and if you ask, all the useless captain will tell you, 这样我不知道. If you use MY MAXIS, the reception in the spa is totally crap, as though you are in a out of signal zone.

Service of the girls being important, there are many intangibles that make a spa stand out from others. VIP is a shit hole for that matter. Amansari, HV, Themepark, Dynasty are many alternatives one should explore and I tell you your money will be much worth it.
Old 08-03-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
takuhiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only thing i can say is stock wise i've never seen a better joint in JB. There are a lot of upcar joints in terms of looks and body shape. And I guess that's why its so popular and the service goes downhill.

Anyone else knows any spa/joint which has consistently good looking girls and good service?
Old 12-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Comparing prices for full package WLs in the various JB spas.. VIP has the highest rate amongst them all.

VIP - rm268
ZON - rm248
Poseidon - rm248
HV - rm238
NY - rm238
GP - rm238
GBW - rm238
Rich&Bitch - rm228
Saigon - rm228
Pariss - rm228
Amansari - rm210
ThemePark - rm198
AngelsClub - rm188

VIP is definitely overpriced now with its almost non-existent facilities and is basically a fuck n go joint now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread