The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR Naomi emmanuel

Looks: 99% to photos, mid 20s girl next door
Body: slim, tall about 1.65. Nice legs
Boobs: Natural B, not C as advertised.
Painting: Extremely sensitive, keep trying to push my head away. I didnt care to stop though. Neck and armpit was sensitive too. Her reactions and moans turn me on.
FJ: So-so, not very flexible though. Need more meat at the ass. Soft moans. Tight and rly wet pussy.
Gfe: pri sch english, always smiling.

Rtf: Yes for her reactions if she does come back. She is leaving tomorrow.

Best bonk in terms of value $110/2/90

Last edited by MDZY; 20-10-2017 at 10:14 PM.
Old 20-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[quote author=sunnytan link=topic=61.msg167#msg167 date=1508492771]
Message bro FINO d88 for slot for Dear,

Dear sweet and pretty fair white skin with the sharp features ,boobs are enhance solf and smooth skin.CIM swallow, BBBJ, Kissing, Painting, Nipple Play were all done. FJ was awesome. So tight with sexy moans. Really seemed to enjoy the first round.I highly recommend her for all bro.
[/quote]

Thanks Bro for the Fr on dear
Old 20-10-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Nicha (Doll88)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Promised bro fino an fr for yesterday's session, so here it is:

It was a hot Tuesday afternoon and all I wanted was to rtf Dear for a bit of r&r. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a timeslot; as an alternative, bro Fino suggested trying out new girl Nicha and sent me her pics. The afternoon got unbearably hotter as I steamed while looking at the pics. My fingers auto-agreed to the time and off I went for a new adventure.

Location was central, but a bit out-of-the-way if you are using public transport. Carpark is available as the area seems to be low traffic during the mid-afternoon. Reached and received the instructions from bro.. It was like something out of a spy flick... go here, don't go there, take lift, get off halfway, then walk up a few floors.. I didn't mind though and some of us do need the extra workout. And he was nice enough to prep a map as well. Anyway just treat it as a pre-session warm-up.. it's worth the climb and hassle.

Got to the room and knocked on the door. Took a while to open.. and there she was.. 95% similar to the photos.. I steamed again as she pulled me into the room.

Looks: Nicha looks sweet.. so sweet you can get diabetes just from looking. She has a bit of tan (more than in the pictures) but nothing off-putting; if anything, it gave her a healthy bronzy look. I can just picture her - a beach babe decked out in bikini and sunning on the beach. Basically, if you like ogling at pics of young sg girls in bikini (such as those found in the sbf pic exchange plaza), she's your girl.
Body: She was wearing a short dress with a plunging neckline which proudly showed off her cleavage. My initial inspection revealed 2 more highlights: a nice figure + smooth, shapely legs. In fact, I could only mutter 'wow' as I stood in front of her.. not hello or some greeting more appropriate for meeting someone first time.

I admired her a bit more in the room, twirling her around, before leading her to the end of the bed to sit and chat a bit.. my sop - one should know a girl better before banging her. She's from Bangkok and was previously a masseuse. Though I eventually didn't get her to massage me, bros can try it out.. should be quite relaxing based on her demonstration on my arm as we chatted. This is her first time here, so I made a mental note to treat her more gently.

Character: Nicha is a sweet girl and it reflects in her character. She is out-to-please her man, and can be very obliging. She also gives off a 小女人 aura.. it feels like she's so delicate that you want to protect her from all the bad people in the world.

I initiated the action after a bit of chitchat.. first with a light peck on her lips which she shied away from.. then a few more pecks before unleashing my tongue on hers.

Frenching: I thought she was shy and would not put up much of a fight; I was sorely mistaken. Truth is, she was quite skilled with her tongue and readily parried each of thrust of my tongue. We had a long, interlocked battle before she pulled me towards the shower and we were forced to break off.
Shower: She washed me, I washed her, and we were clean.. though there were much teasing inside. Then, before we stepped out, she suddenly knelt down in front of the shower and gave me a BBBJ.. it was a sneak attack ala Pearl Harbour.
BBBJ: Like I said, she is quite skilled with her tongue. A lot of suction, tongue movement and mostly focusing on the mushroom head. It was very good.. but I was also slightly greedy, so after a while, I cupped her ears and gently pulled her head towards me while pushing my hips forward. She stopped at half of my length, and sensing that she was not comfortable with deepthroating, I didn't push her; the action on the head was good enough for me.

We headed back to the bed; She wanted to continue servicing me but I had other plans. I pushed her onto the bed and frenched her again, before sliding downwards to kiss her nipples, then her naval, and finally ended up in front of her pussy. Realising what I was going to do, her hands flew downwards and she said a weak no.. but the first touch of my tongue broke all resistance and she quickly laid back down on her back to enjoy.

Painting: What can I say.. her pussy is quite smooth and hairless, so either she is naturally hairless or she waxed. It was really a joy to paint her and she seemed/sounded like she enjoyed it, so I kept it up a bit.
FJ1: On with the cd and started with missionary. Lots of frenching while we were at it. Switched to cowgirl and I lightly teased with her asshole while banging her silly. Decided that I wanted more frenching so flipped her around for missionary again. I should've shot my first load then, but I realised that we spent too much time on the foreplay and I wouldn't have enough time for the second shot. So I asked to take a break.

We cuddled and I used this chance to massage her thighs. We talked more about her life; she has no bf/hubby, though she has a kid. I told her I knew she has a kid already as I noticed that she has some stretch marks and a light c-section scar on her belly (on this note.. I should add that these are not deal-breakers.. maybe I'm used to it from bonking milfs.. plus everytime I look at her sweet face, I just forget these minor flaws exist). More talk.. and I restarted our action by straddling her chest, and asking whether I can facefuck her.. she agreed.

Facefuck: I positioned junior in front of her mouth and she gamely cupped her lips over. Remembering that she does not like deepthroat, I went with slow, shallow strokes.. but I soon got greedy again and, this time, held her ponytail and lightly pulled on it to guide her head forwards and backwards over my shaft. Did these for a few strokes then I stopped as I didn't want her to gag or feel uncomfortable.
FJ2: Missionary and frenching again. This time I pounded her while she held her legs open... (my favourite v-shape in av lol).. shot my load and was totally spent.

We went for a quick shower and I got dressed and.. then stole one last kiss from her before opening the door and leaving.

Parting shots: RTF.. yes, but...
I must admit that after banging Dear barely 2 days earlier, I couldn't help but compare the 2 girls. Both girls are good in their own ways: Dear has the better figure; Nicha has the sweeter face. Dear has gfe; Nicha is more service-oriented. Dear is more 'naughty'; Nicha is more delicate. Who to rtf... happy problem for me I guess.
Many thanks to bro Fino for bringing in the girls.

Thanks Bro JAVgent for the FR on Nicha
Old 20-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY View Post
FR Naomi doll88

Looks: 99% to photos, mid 20s girl next door
Body: slim, tall about 1.65. Nice legs
Boobs: Natural B, not C as advertised.
Painting: Extremely sensitive, keep trying to push my head away. I didnt care to stop though. Neck and armpit was sensitive too. Her reactions and moans turn me on.
FJ: So-so, not very flexible though. Need more meat at the ass. Soft moans. Tight and rly wet pussy.
Gfe: pri sch english, always smiling.

Rtf: Yes for her reactions if she does come back. She is leaving tomorrow.

Best bonk in terms of value $110/2/90
bro i dont have girl Naomi pls dont any how state my stable name,thanks
Old 20-10-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by stomper123 View Post
Had Lot from SE a few days back and it is one of the best experience I have ever had. She is abit meaty so not for bros who like skinny girls. According to her it’s her first time in this trade. She gave one of the best bbbj i have ever had and in additional she love cum! She even swollowed my cum which I was shock as it was not mention by bro Matthew. She also had a really tight pussy as according to her she only had a few experiences with her bf before she came here. Overall i give her a 9 out of 10!

Take care of her bros!
Bro like that u got pay extra for swallow? Got link to this girl?
Old 20-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
stomper123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystomper123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Bro like that u got pay extra for swallow? Got link to this girl?
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=669328
Old 20-10-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Azoth121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried paradise888? Ahhaha
Never see much FR for them .
Cheers! happy bonking bros!
Old 20-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from an RTF with BGems' Jaya. Quite surprised that she complained of lack of customers, especially with many bros looking for SYTs, so hopefully this will help. Sadly her last working day is tomorrow so catch her ASAP if you're tempted by my FR!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=668451

Current location at a central hotel, site of a former hotspot but veterans will know it's easy to avoid reception so no issue.

Face:
Greeted at the door by a tiny petite thing with a cute smile, in a silk dress and lacy black lingerie. She took a second to recognise me but when it struck her, her smile broadened and gave me a great big hug. Most similar to 3rd pic. 10% discount face due to complexion. Looks really young, says she's 20 and looks like it.

Body:
A real tiny creature, 1.5m and 43/44 kg. I'm 1.73m and one whole head taller than her. Not a single ounce of fat on her. Can see abs when she's working hard.
Downside is no tits at all, but if you're a xmm hunter like me, chances are this won't affect you. Nice set of small pointy nipples for sucking.
From behind, a proportionately small but perky butt unravaged by the effects of gravity like only a young xmm's butt would. QQ like dodo fishball.
Even better is the 0% discount to skin tone. WYSIWYG in terms of fairness. I don't think I've ever bonked an FL where I can say that. Her skin is completely smooth and fair like a baby.

Action:
BBBJ was short and unmemorable, showing her inexperience. So seeing her age and inexperience I knew I would have more fun servicing her than vice versa. Slowly made my way down her silky smooth skin to her Y. Completely clean shaven, odourless tight little abalone. She also clearly enjoyed it as she rocked herself against my tongue non-stop, pulling me in with her legs.
Caps on and we went at it for 25-30 mins easily. She's quiet and shy but hit the right spots and the little involuntary moans will come. Steam!
Was reluctant initially on my first visit to french due to her braces but some tenderness shown on my part with light kisses helped to ease her reluctance and we were frenching furiously when bonking. I think she secretly loves making out but was worried about overly-aggressive bros hurting her braces.

GFE:
Speaks better than average English. I'm in my mid-20s, so the closeness in age made it feel like we were a young couple on staycation. Lots of teasing and giggly flirting from her.

Verdict:
I already RTF, so what do you think?
One of my favourites of the year, but I'm no energizer bunny and my shortlist is still damn long so I won't go back again.
100% recommend to those perverts who want to feel like they're deflowering jailbait or the kind who likes to teach inexperienced girls
Would not recommend to anyone looking for commando service.

P.S. making some effort to get back to writing more FRs so please up if you enjoyed the read. And share your thoughts with me if you do visit her!
Old 20-10-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stomper123 View Post
Had Lot from SE a few days back and it is one of the best experience I have ever had. She is abit meaty so not for bros who like skinny girls. According to her it’s her first time in this trade. She gave one of the best bbbj i have ever had and in additional she love cum! She even swollowed my cum which I was shock as it was not mention by bro Matthew. She also had a really tight pussy as according to her she only had a few experiences with her bf before she came here. Overall i give her a 9 out of 10!

Take care of her bros!
Bro, how's her English? is French and Painting provided?
Old 20-10-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
I find her looks (face) reasonably GND too. Felt like a secret-tryst-with-lonely-housewife kind of bonk
Haha nice description. Yeah she looked to me like a formerly-SYT-now-30-years-old. Used to be petite and cute but age took a slight toll
Old 20-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

2 fr on Jessica from p88 and Hanna from Emma

Jess looks 5/10
Bbbj 6/10
Cim 6/10
Rtf no

Hanna looks 10/10
Bbbj 6/10
Cim 6/10
Fj 10/10
Rtf yes TOP bong of 2017

Ps this thread not reflective of real good bongs anymore.
Hanna easily the best bong of 2017 but no fr or this is first fr on her.
Heard she will be back Dec.
Will rtf for sure.
10/10 looks, fuck me, will miss her syt
Old 20-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
stomper123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystomper123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker View Post
Bro, how's her English? is French and Painting provided?
Bro her english is okay, still can communicate. She french and paint too. She's a horney girl basically.
Old 20-10-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
stand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR For Yuma of Siam Angels

A quick FR for Yuma of Siam Angels because she deserves it. She has come back with Siam Angels a few times and she has never let me down when I visit.

Yuma is a curvy woman (think a thai Angela White) with large breasts topped off with nice brown, sensitive nipples. The live photo posted of her is the most accurate, while the studio pictures you can "discount" about 20%. Yuma is not a SYT or slim chick but she is definitely all woman and nicely rounded.

Yuma's service is where she shines, frenching, massage, BBBJ and FJ are all done with enthusiasm and even AJ is on the table. This session is a RTF for me and Yuma's service was better than the previous sessions with almost a very good "fuck buddy" feel to it.

Recommended for bros who like curvy, good service women.
As always, YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary). Happy Bonking.
Old 20-10-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll88 View Post
bro i dont have girl Naomi pls dont any how state my stable name,thanks
alamak sorry bro wrong stable
Old 20-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Oh ya, as I was leaving, saw Nutty outside, she looks kinda hot with nice assets and curves. Wondering if any bros here tried her before? Please share your FR please. Haha
I tried Nutty previously when she was here, I'm gonna look for her soon, I like her cause she fucking wild and vocal, her moans and sounds make me want to work extra hard to make her enjoy, which also makes me enjoy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1