The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
I msged one of the bros who visited her. A lot of services stated but never do. No bbbj no kiss. straight away FJ. But he still said he enjoyed though.

You can try and let us know.
thanks for the warning... hehe
Old 16-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
I msged one of the bros who visited her. A lot of services stated but never do. No bbbj no kiss. straight away FJ. But he still said he enjoyed though.

You can try and let us know.
Well i guess some punter's standards just isn't that high lol.
Can release = good?
Old 16-08-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Nessa the Terminatrix

Nessa terminated me goodbye this morning
flawless as ever
she will be missed

she'll be back...

Old 16-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

New girl Jasmine from Bangkok Gems looks good

Waiting for FR
Old 16-08-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IcyLessName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Donut TRL,
Face: 10/10 looks like photo but chubby little
Boobs: 10/10 Natural firm and great to squeeze
Body: 7/10 chubby
Overall: 9/10

Donut is quite a chatty girl and break ice very fast 👍, we went shower she gave me a boobs job on my little bro 😍 Her BBBJ is good with deep throat and loves it. Sag her doggy until she moan so much wanting for more. Makes me cum my first round. After a little massage that felt so great, here come my 2nd round with missionary sag her until she cum with lots of kisses.
Left happily and will return for more.
Thx bro!!
Old 16-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

For bros who tried Magic (Sexamazon)....how is her figure like? Big boned or fleshy and bak bak?
Old 16-08-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
legius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyLessName View Post
Review for Donut TRL,
Face: 10/10 looks like photo but chubby little
Boobs: 10/10 Natural firm and great to squeeze
Body: 7/10 chubby
Overall: 9/10

Donut is quite a chatty girl and break ice very fast 👍, we went shower she gave me a boobs job on my little bro 😍 Her BBBJ is good with deep throat and loves it. Sag her doggy until she moan so much wanting for more. Makes me cum my first round. After a little massage that felt so great, here come my 2nd round with missionary sag her until she cum with lots of kisses.
Left happily and will return for more.
Thx bro!!
Bro, natural
Old 16-08-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Visited 2 FLs from this dome this week.
Will pen FRs once time permits.
Was quite a challenge to book as timing did not fall in place.
They were almost booked but I noticed not much MR on them.
Guess the guys are keeping to goods to themselves.
Old 16-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Visited 2 FLs from this dome this week.
Will pen FRs once time permits.
Was quite a challenge to book as timing did not fall in place.
They were almost booked but I noticed not much MR on them.
Guess the guys are keeping to goods to themselves.
It's true some bros prefer not to post FR to keep the good for themselves haha. Bros who seldom post often got zap by competing stables once they post a FR. Some bros were accused of fake FR when their review is too good to be true or inaccurate. All these make lurking bros feel posting genuine FRs are unworthy of efforts
Old 16-08-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Doll88's Dada finally got a thread liao hahaha

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17690391&postcount=1

Bros Mai Tu Liao!
Old 16-08-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
palebluedragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first post so please forgive me if I don’t use the proper lingo.
Saw Aimee from the Regent Lust stable
She was as pretty as her pictures and easy to talk to. We shared a shower and then enjoyed a session in quite a few different positions, if you ask she seemed happy to accommodate.
Finished with a relaxing massage which wasn’t the best but she would readily admit it’s not a strength of hers. She was such good company it honestly wasn’t a big deal. Nice chat about things in general and all in all a pleasant way to spend 90 mins.
Old 16-08-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1101 / Power: 7
longjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Tarma FR on Cola/Penny (Bangkok-gems)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=698982
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=698983

Looking for a tarma and tried this pair. Price on the higher side but manageable for me.

Location: Check with Bro Jerry. Near MRT walking distance and if drive ample parking around.

Looks: Real Pics (Thanks for this. Not first time I tried BKG and I know they always use real pics) Both smooth complexion and Cola have tattoo on her but not too loud.

Boobs/Body: Penny Natural B while Cola Enhanced C. Both looks wonderful and suits their body. And both smell really good

Shower: SOP with both of them showering me together. Toliet was big and a lot of giggles and laughter.

BBBJ: Both are good. No concurrent tough but chemistry was there. One was giving me a bbbj while the other Frenching/Catbath.

FJ: Superb Moans fucking sexy. Its great fun seriously while pounding one and playing the other boobs.

GFE: They score really well in this. Penny is very good English and helps cola on the communication part. They have chemistry making the session really good. Both have their strong points. Penny is more like an office lady with a CFM style and Cola Syt for sure.

RTF: Definitely if I can get a slot this Sat. Coz I think they are leaving Sunday or Monday. Worth the $280 spent that's for sure.
Old 16-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -132 / Power: 0
asianloveboy asianloveboy

BeeBee of thaipussy

A bit tingtong gal. Gotten her under mystery bonk and worth it all.
First time to this location whereby all should know this place as there's a GREAT shopping mall there.

Looks: Not too bad 80% pic with nice dressing
Service: I wont grade coz today I am tired myself and cant perform. Overall she did her part. Shower/Frenching/Bj and smiling.. she like 1 Xiao Mei Mei right size with nice boobs and nipples.
Still green not commando but definitely SYT and she shared that its really her first time to work like this. Perheps this explains the GFE portion as she's not commercial at all.
RTF: Yes. Even if its not Mystery Bonk heehee most likely go for overnight
Old 16-08-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Just finished session with honey from thai pussy.

No need to say much. The best bonk I had so far this week. The highlight the bbbj in the shower till happiness came. Patient and game to finish it.

Her pic on the forum doesn't looks that nice but real person see liao cock steam. The rack is to die for.

Last day on Saturday. Planning to rtf again.
Old 16-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Most will love to have a "FULL" "A SHAPE" ass.

This is funny lol

SBF GBT become ChitChat Thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1