The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This was asked previously. But no still no MR for Qing Chuan. Anyone tried? Thanks.

https://sglonelyguy.info/qing-chuan-massage/
Old 31-08-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
You have any fallback?
Laura is great but even her assets fall short of Xingzi's legendary E cup headlights. I haven't tried any of the new E cuppers yet.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:20 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

very seldom post review because old liao 90% retired but sometimes horny go out and play. This is for xiao qi.
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiaoqi-massage/

Pretty much the same comments with other bros, she is cute, young and main attraction is that ass
Warm hdly is damn shiok , imagine a playful neighborhood gal having fun pleasing you.Massage is ok for me, she is trying her best. no short cut, using all her strength that she has.
For my sexy dance she was wearing a tong, ass facing you, when I try to touch, she took the whip and lightly give me a smacking or two. very kinky and playful lol.
Surrendered my soldiers in no time, with that handjob, ass on the face !After shower before leaving, gave me a peck on the cheek and a hug and I waz of there.
rtm definitely!
gfe good even when I am a fat old uncle, why not?
Old 31-08-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post
This was asked previously. But no still no MR for Qing Chuan. Anyone tried? Thanks.

https://sglonelyguy.info/qing-chuan-massage/
some bro earlier searched and found it was supposedly fake photos :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=39276

but now using the same pic, unable to get any results again.. think maybe they changed the pic somehow to hide from google image search already.
Old 31-08-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengcainarwhal View Post
Anyone still remember Momo?
Momo from which joint? There are so many momo around....
Old 31-08-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
some bro earlier searched and found it was supposedly fake photos :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=39276

but now using the same pic, unable to get any results again.. think maybe they changed the pic somehow to hide from google image search already.
Last time gt one AP also use fake picture but she is pretty in real also.. she jz don wanna post her true picture

Maybe flyer1 bro can try n tell us
Old 31-08-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Bro Jason always have a great flair with words and every MR is always full of sexciting details. While the emphasis is on the word chemistry, some that I have tried truly fell short of expectations.

Anyway, it’s always a joy to read your MRs. Reminds me of Old Wolf on the Health Centre thread that used to write steamy FRs of his encounters in Spas/MPs where he almost always end up doing raw sex with the MLs and cumming truckloads in their pussies and even got some pregnant. Always a joy to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/anni-massage/

A little public service announcement for an old friend...

Super low budget offering -- $80 fully nude massage with CBJ and HJ!

Checked with her and confirm no mistake. I tried her 3 times previously during her first stint. Good massage, good sensual, and 5G roaming. Back then, she got wet easily, and was one of the fortunate ones who can cum quite easily too, adding to the enjoyment.

Didn't try her on her 2nd stint because she was operating from a MP then. Heard she put on a little weight too.

Seems like she's a bit bah-bah now, so for guys who like meaty girls, it's a plus point.
Old 31-08-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Any bros tried an xin recently? Planning to pay her a visit, but the past reviews have been rather mixed.
Old 31-08-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Mint/Sara still around? Any1 visited recently? Last time alot of MR on her but nowadays not a single MR on her ....
Old 31-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
Mint/Sara still around? Any1 visited recently? Last time alot of MR on her but nowadays not a single MR on her ....
Still need MR for proven AP meh? Lol...

Ya she still is. Make advance booking with her lor to get a guaranteed slot.
Old 31-08-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
Her service level is always there and still good if not you’ll see negative reviews flooding the thread very quickly, creating saga against her knights.

Sometimes lesser MR for all this Angpais are actually better since their name is already out there, it will attract lesser attention for negativities.
Old 31-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Any bros tried an xin recently? Planning to pay her a visit, but the past reviews have been rather mixed.
RTM recently, service level dropped. When I visited her she was in shorts, claiming she is having period. But another MR a few days or couple of weeks ago another bro also mentioned she is in shorts but ok to remove when requested.

No ear digging service offered. That was one of the reason I returned, haiz.

Not as nice experience like the first time I visited her in June.
Old 31-08-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_ichie View Post
RTM recently, service level dropped. When I visited her she was in shorts, claiming she is having period. But another MR a few days or couple of weeks ago another bro also mentioned she is in shorts but ok to remove when requested.

No ear digging service offered. That was one of the reason I returned, haiz.

Not as nice experience like the first time I visited her in June.
1 hand massage, keep using wechat to talk v potential customer n fren. Only face is the selling point. For this kind of young AP, think customer face really affect their service level. I am old fatty bald uncle, so below par service.
Old 31-08-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Sleepyaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, please PM some recommendations for busty ML. Gam sia many many
Old 31-08-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some other bros here have already spoken. Of coz her service standards before she became Ang and after she became Ang there is a difference. In June, I still managed to get 1-2 times of BBBJ before that got phased out.

Having said that, if you are going for the first time, I think she will still be nice to you coz want to convert you into a RTM customer. It is RTM that is not worth it as everything will drop thereafter.

She is afterall a genuine syt. Good looks nice body. No harm trying one time. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1