The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sena12 View Post
can share the name of the spa shop that you had visited on the second day?
Sorry bro...I really didn't bother to remember as all the girls are sitting at the shops' front for you to choose and there are plenty of choices.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Am currently in D7 and went to Queen Bee Spa last evening. Took this young, fair, slim, good looking girl. Did a good 15mins mssage and she popoed the question. Of course I said yes.!

Man, was she small and tight. The moment she saw my fully erected didi, her eyes popped. She caught her by surprise as I'm a grower, not a shower hahaha.

She did a good BBBJ, Frenching and catbathed.
She asked me if i wanted missionary to start but I injured my knee and unable to fold/bend my knees so she mounted me instead. Took a bit of effort to get fully into her eventhough wet.

Cowgirl for 5mins before lotus at the edge of the bed and carried her for an airbourne session. She is super light. Threw her onto the other bed and stood by the edge of the bed to pound her for another good 30mins. By the time we finished her hair looked like it was hit by a tornado, hahaha.

Will be here for another 2 nights and probably gonna visit her again nightly. Maybe pop the golden qn if she will do a LT with me.

Any bros know if girls usually open for LT from Queen Bee Spa?
Old 03-08-2019, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Am currently in D7 and went to Queen Bee Spa last evening. Took this young, fair, slim, good looking girl. Did a good 15mins mssage and she popoed the question. Of course I said yes.!
Must go there look see
Old 03-08-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Must go there look see
I think its worth the visit. Though last night I went and all the girls remembered me hahaha. Was Friday night and they were more busy. Lots of Koreans in there.

Managed to score the girl for LT tonight ��
Old 03-08-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Estee11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros , any kind soul have hcm girls wechats or contacts ? Looking for one girl who can stay with me n club in hcm throughout my stays . Of course will pay a reasonable price . Tired of going there to search wechats or find okt mostly attitude girls . Can pm me ? Thanks all
Old 03-08-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Sorry guys. Anyone able to recommend hourly hotels? Best if in District 7?

I checked with my current hotel and they wont allow a Local VN lady to be in the same room with foreigner. (I kind of knew this, but just wanted to be aure that no issues will rise with authorities)
Old 03-08-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I checked with my current hotel and they wont allow a Local VN lady to be in the same room with foreigner. (I kind of knew this, but just wanted to be aure that no issues will rise with authorities)

U stay d7 ah?

At most Register. Seriously. I never hv a problem before. U register together in sure can.

If still cannot. LL get another room loh.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Long time no hear from u. U in vietnam

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-08-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estee11 View Post
Hi bros , any kind soul have hcm girls wechats or contacts ? Looking for one girl who can stay with me n club in hcm throughout my stays . Of course will pay a reasonable price . Tired of going there to search wechats or find okt mostly attitude girls . Can pm me ? Thanks all
Was there 2 days ago in Dist 1.

There are 30 plus VN who wanted to add me in my Wechat.
Need not to search.
I did not add any as my purpose of this trip is eat and shop not bonking.
There are even 3 agents for KTV arrangements and even agents as tourist guide to show you around.
All requesting to add in my Wechat simple as that

regards
Old 04-08-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Long time no hear from u. U in vietnam
Hahaha. Hello bro!! On and off the scene lately cos busy.

Just back, 5 nights in HCMC. Managed to KC the queen bee spa girl for free overnight last night. Lolol
Old 05-08-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
SsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone in hcm for the next few days?

Can bring newbie go Chiong? ��

Do pm me on how to contact you
Old 06-08-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mackin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I feel like I have to share a disappointing experience. Well it’s not so much of a disaster but disappointing nonetheless. After reading 20 odd pages, i thought I’d go for an app operated girl. SKOUT to be exact and like WeChat, tons of girls will Xin chào! you. After certain deliberation, I decided to with a girl with name as Hoang Yến. Paid 200k for 1 hour hotel and 1.2m ST fee. Didn’t even shower and went straight to action, no BJ even. Came out in 10 mins with bloody girl pestering for more money due to her “good” service. Couldn’t help it but fucked her up (vocally) and left an angry man.

Here’s hoping other bros will have better experience.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha. Hello bro!! On and off the scene lately cos busy.

Just back, 5 nights in HCMC. Managed to KC the queen bee spa girl for free overnight last night. Lolol
Oh i see, my last trip was oct last year. U yan dao can free overnight

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-08-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going hcmc first time. Just to check which district n hotel best to stay in? The Ben Thanh market area is best?
Old 15-08-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ispell84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro wanna team up chiong ktv tonight at district 5? PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1