The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatukSeks View Post
Again, our high balls are being easily cleared.

So many corners but produce nothing. It got so bad that Nani even cross a low grounder in corner kicks !!

Fergie, go and get a tall striker !!
Eh Datuk, I personally believe Utd's current playing style doesnt need tall strikers at all. Fergie obviously knows tall strikers are needed if he wants them to play high and long passes into the box. You seem to doubt and disagree with the most successful British manager of all time.

But if you still feel that Utd need to have tall strikers and play like Allardyce's old Bolton or Kinnear's Wimbledon then try writing to Fergie or leave your name and numbers with his secretary. Fergie wont know your views coz he doesnt surf SBF.

Sir Alex Ferguson
c/o Manchester United FC
Old Trafford,
Sir Matt Busby Way,
Manchester
M16 0RA

Tel.: 0161 868 8000 Fax: 0161 868 8804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
The match where VDS was injure and use up all the sub. last season cant remember which match laio maybe u could ask yy or qd
O'Shea replaced injured VDS at around 85th min after all subs were used in the 0-4 win at White Hart Lane on last Feb 07.
Old 17-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Samster

Hughes: Headbutt no big deal

CRISTIANO Ronaldo's head butt that earned him a red card at Portsmouth was not a serious offence, says his victim.

Pompey player Richard Hughes clashed with United's Portuguese winger at Fratton Park as they manoeuvred to face an 85th-minute corner.

Ronaldo made contact and referee Steve Bennett sent him off for an incident that has cost him his place in Sunday's derby at City and two Old Trafford matches against Sunderland and Tottenham.

But Hughes admits it wasn't a major confrontation.

"As always happens in the box, during a corner there's a little bit of pushing and shoving," he said.

"Ronaldo was the first to touch me. He shoved me away to get half a yard, so I thought if he was going to use his arms to get a run on me, I was going to get a little bit tighter and put my hand up.

"I think he took a sort of swipe with his leg and missed. We went face to face as you often see footballers do for some reason.

Connected

"I don't know whether he meant to or not, but he just connected a little bit harder than just leaning his head on me. It was right in front of the referee, who saw fit to give him a red card. It was on the forehead, on the side, it wasn't enough for a bruising. I thought we were going in for a typical head-to-head without contact, and he came a little bit faster.

"Whether he meant it or not, you'll have to ask him. The referee obviously thought there was intent. But I didn't have the intention of getting the player sent off. That showed in my reaction."

Sir Alex Ferguson's assistant Carlos Queiroz agreed with the Reds boss that the 22-year-old only had himself to blame.

But Queiroz also queried Bennett's decision not to send off Hughes as well.

"What I could see from my position there is no excuse if you fall into these kinds of traps," said United's No 2.

"The players are aware of these kinds of situations. If something happens you must keep your mind cool and don't react because this is exactly what players expect.

"Last season was exactly the same with a lot of pushing and pulling and flying tackles. Some of them were a bit intimidating. We should expect that and not fall in the trap if it happens.

"If something did happen I don't understand why Cristiano was punished and not the defender. Next time I hope he has a better vision about everything in the game and make a better decision.

Journey

"To lose Cristiano and Wayne Rooney (broken foot) in two games is not what we expected and also to lose four points was not part of our plans but it is a long, long journey."

Sir Alex Ferguson is likely to escape censure from the FA in the wake of Ronaldo's red card, despite saying the referee "loved the opportunity to send him off again."

Ferguson believes Ronaldo fell for Portsmouth's "intimidation tactics" and castigated the Portuguese international, saying he had only himself to blame.

But Ferguson said: "Steve Bennett sent him off at City (in January 2006) and will have loved the opportunity to send him off again.

He added: "I've looked at the replay a few times and there's nothing conclusive - you can't really see anything, but I believe he was provoked and he fell for it."

But although FA officials have already studied reports and comments from the Fratton Park game a spokesman said they were "unlikely" to take the matter further - except maybe to write to Ferguson asking him to explain his words.

Meanwhile, City manager Sven-Goran Eriksson has insisted it is a "pity" derby foes United will be without star man Ronaldo on Sunday.

Eriksson believes the game will be poorer because Ronaldo is not involved.

"It is always a pity," he said. "As a fan or a spectator in front of the TV, you want to see the best players perform.

"But they have so many good footballers."
Old 17-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
......O'Shea replaced injured VDS at around 85th min after all subs were used in the 0-4 win at White Hart Lane on last Feb 07.
Remembered this match real clear. VDS broke his nose when Robbie Keane connected with his knee accidentally. Ferdinand was wearing the GK's jersey under Gaffer's instruction but Gary neville barked that O'shea will be better; so as not to disrupt a steady back four with a man-down.

After just a few minutes on the field as GK, O'Shea found himself one-on-one with his Republic Of Ireland teammate with no defender insight within miles. O'Shea ran out near his penalty area and spread his body ala-Schmeichel. Blocked Keane's shot with his trailing leg. Red Devil fans erupted with new song!! Real classic.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 17-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Remembered this match real clear. VDS broke his nose when Robbie Keane connected with his knee accidentally. Ferdinand was wearing the GK's jersey under Gaffer's instruction but Gary neville barked that O'shea will be better; so as not to disrupt a steady back four with a man-down.

After just a few minutes on the field as GK, O'Shea found himself one-on-one with his Republic Of Ireland teammate with no defender insight within miles. O'Shea ran out near his penalty area and spread his body ala-Schmeichel. Blocked Keane's shot with his trailing leg. Red Devil fans erupted with new song!! Real classic.
This game is so classic after o'shea show that he is not so shit after all

Retired
Old 17-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Samster

Ferguson demands protection for 'victim' Ronaldo
'It's very difficult to completely punish Ronaldo or be angry with him'

Sir Alex Ferguson has called on referees to provide greater protection for Cristiano Ronaldo in order to prevent the Manchester United winger from sustaining serious injury.

Ronaldo was sent off for violent conduct during his side's 1-1 draw at Portsmouth on Wednesday night after aiming a headbutt at Richard Hughes, but Ferguson believes his player was provoked by a series of heavy challenges that went unpunished by the referee Steve Bennett.

"My fear is, and I don't whether there is a directive, but maybe referees are a bit more tolerant of the physical contact," he said. "I've noticed this in the last few months - late challenges are going unpunished. I thought these things were black and white: late challenges are not allowed.

"We saw it again on Wednesday night, the referee letting it go unpunished time and time again. If you have got weak referees then you are going to be suffering. There is a concern players like Ronaldo are going to be the victims ... because it will end up with someone getting a serious injury."
Although Ferguson accepts that his player deserved to get his marching orders, he was surprisingly sympathetic. "It's very difficult to completely punish Ronaldo or be angry with him," he said. "Some of the things that are happening to him are not right."

Ronaldo will miss Sunday's derby at Manchester City through suspension and the champions with be further weakened in attack without injured pair Wayne Rooney and Louis Saha. Ferguson was impressed with Carlos Tevez's debut at Portsmouth and could partner him with Ryan Giggs as United look for their first win of the season. After opening with two draws they already trail Chelsea and Manchester City, who have taken maximum points under new manager Sven-Goran Eriksson, by four points.

"We are dropping points and that's frustrating because the performance levels were very good," Ferguson added. "The important thing is just to be patient now. The players will come right. It's frustrating, but it's recoverable of course."
Old 17-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 18
DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Eh Datuk, I personally believe Utd's current playing style doesnt need tall strikers at all. Fergie obviously knows tall strikers are needed if he wants them to play high and long passes into the box. You seem to doubt and disagree with the most successful British manager of all time.

But if you still feel that Utd need to have tall strikers and play like Allardyce's old Bolton or Kinnear's Wimbledon then try writing to Fergie or leave your name and numbers with his secretary. Fergie wont know your views coz he doesnt surf SBF.

Sir Alex Ferguson
c/o Manchester United FC
Old Trafford,
Sir Matt Busby Way,
Manchester
M16 0RA

Tel.: 0161 868 8000 Fax: 0161 868 8804
bro qbdp, I am not advocating that ManU play like Bolton or Wimbledon with the long high ball tactics, that would be very boring like Nothingham Forest. My point about the need for a tall striker is to be able to have an added option.

I am not doubting and disagreeing with the most successful British manager of all time but rather discussing the matter with fellow ManUtd supporters here. If we do not need tall strikers, why at all send in a defender cum midfielder cum goalkeeper O'Shea to be the striker ?

Btw, are you sure the tel num is correct ? When I dial, no ringing tone one leh Even if he doesn't want to listen to my views, I hope he can at least intro me to the the big water melon that Yorke used to date

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Old 18-08-2007, 04:49 PM
GPLs

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Eriksson relishes Manchester derby challenge

Saturday, August 18, 2007, 08:12:08 HRS

When Sven-Goran Eriksson took charge at Manchester City this summer it is unlikely he looked forward towards his first derby meeting with Sir Alex Ferguson with a feeling of optimism.

Yet just six weeks into his new job, the City manager and his players go into Sunday's clash with the champions on a high in stark contrast to his opposite number's more troubled mood.

Two wins out of two have handed Eriksson the perfect start and helped consign the memory of last season's brush with relegation to history.

Ferguson, meanwhile, has been forced to watch his expensively-assembled side stutter during the start of their title defence and successive draws mean they already lie four points off the pace.

And to add to the Old Trafford manager's concerns, he has already lost two of his most important players with Wayne Rooney out with a broken foot and Cristiano Ronaldo facing a three-match ban after getting sent off at Portsmouth last week.

The opening results mean that for the first time in 29 years, City will go into the derby knowing they will stay above United in the league table no matter what the outcome of Sundya's fiercely-contested clash.

Add in the fact that Eriksson and Ferguson had a notoriously testy relationship when the Swede was in charge of the England national team and it is little wonder the game is the most eagerly anticipated meeting of the two sides in years.

"You look forward to these kind of games. Every game in the Premier League is difficult but this is a special one because of the closeness," admitted Eriksson.

"I've never sat on the bench for one here, but I've seen some of them from the stands, so of course I know how important it is.

"I think if you are a fan, a player, or a coach you are looking forward to these kind of games, because these are the big ones. Lots of press, a lot of talking before and after. These are the games you want to be involved in.

"For the players it's one of those games that if you are not up for it by 1.30 on Sunday, then you shouldn't play. I don't need to shout at players about it two or three days before, every player looks forward to these games.

"They are the sort you dream about when you are young. For our players that are new to the Premier League, this is like a dream for them."

With Rooney missing, Ferguson will push veteran Ryan Giggs up front alongside Carlos Tevez as he attempts to prevent to his side falling further behind in the early stages of the title race.

"I was delighted with Tevez in the Portsmouth game (which finished 1-1) so I have no worries there," Ferguson said.

"I'm looking at the performances of the team in the first two games and saying to my players, 'Well done'.

"We're dropping points and that's disappointing and frustrating because the performance levels have been very good. The important thing is to be patient now. The situation is recoverable."
Old 18-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 18
DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future

When will Hargreaves and Anderson finally play ?

Why we bought so many injured horse ?

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Old 19-08-2007, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahahahhaa, no idea when they will play but i think Anderson wasn't injured at the moment. I remember last time when Alex Ferguson bought Nistelrooy. He was injured too. Wish MU will win tomorrow !!
Old 19-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LiverPOO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Plz stop insulting other clubs.
bro tell that to liverpoo's fans 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilspawnsss View Post
thks Bro

We mature enough to respect each other Supporting club..
you got tell your fellow fans the same thing in liverpoo thread? if not then dun be a hypocrite lah.

Wank on through the wind
Wank on through the rain
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
Wank on, wank on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never wank alone
You'll Never Wank Alone
Old 19-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverPOO View Post
Why want to bother about them we man utd fans is fair and square not like them who wanted to insult us. Why would u want to behave like them (kids) when u are a grow up. We will top the table again by chrismax. After all those behave like these are just kids, u can choose kids or adult? Its ur choice to follow no one can stop u.

Glory Glory Man Utd ..... Glory Glory Man Utd..........

Retired
Old 19-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ferguson not sharing Eriksson’s post-derby wine

LONDON: Sir Alex Ferguson will accept Sven-Goran Eriksson’s offer of a £415 bottle of wine after today’s Manchester derby but does not plan to share a drop with the Manchester City manager.

“If he gives me a present I will accept it,” the United manager told a news conference on Friday. “But I will not be sharing it with him. I will take it home instead.”

United manager Ferguson had regular run-ins with Eriksson when the Swede was England manager, particularly over releasing his players for friendly internationals.

Eriksson, who has enjoyed a dream start as City manager with two wins, is ready to turn on the charm, ordering up an expensive bottle for the two managers once the points have been settled, The Sun newspaper reported on Friday.

“There’s no problem between me and Alex,” Eriksson said. “We might have had different opinions regarding United and the national team, especially concerning friendly games.

“But we also had a lot of dinners together, so there’s nothing personal. One thing is for sure, I won’t be taking Alex’s players like I used to!”

According to the report, the Swede has ordered a £415 bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon for the visit of Ferguson, a keen collector of fine wines.

Champions United need a victory over City after starting their campaign with two draws.
Old 19-08-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why want to bother about them we man utd fans is fair and square not like them who wanted to insult us. Why would u want to behave like them (kids) when u are a grow up. We will top the table again by chrismax. After all those behave like these are just kids, u can choose kids or adult? Its ur choice to follow no one can stop u.

Glory Glory Man Utd ..... Glory Glory Man Utd..........
Bro Mafan, i wonder that there's a VIP guest invited to welcome our Man U fans here ...... Let's shown them a gd result tonites.
Man U fans....let's cheong all the way

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 19-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatukSeks View Post
bro qbdp, I am not advocating that ManU play like Bolton or Wimbledon with the long high ball tactics, that would be very boring like Nothingham Forest. My point about the need for a tall striker is to be able to have an added option.

I am not doubting and disagreeing with the most successful British manager of all time but rather discussing the matter with fellow ManUtd supporters here. If we do not need tall strikers, why at all send in a defender cum midfielder cum goalkeeper O'Shea to be the striker ?

Btw, are you sure the tel num is correct ? When I dial, no ringing tone one leh Even if he doesn't want to listen to my views, I hope he can at least intro me to the the big water melon that Yorke used to date
Datuk, O'Shea only played the bit-part as striker in the Reading game becoz Rooney was injured and there wasnt Saha or Solskjaer on the bench. We cant possibly expect O'Shea to play in midfield when there were already Nani, Ronaldo, Scholes, Carrick and not forgetting the 5 Reading midfielders. The area is overcrowded. You would rather see Scholes, Ronaldo or Nani pushed up to partner Giggs and hope O'Shea can create chances for them. Anyway, we had enough chances to win the game. It was just one of those games. I'll be worried if the team didnt create chances and was dominated by the opponents. Lets be patient with the new signings. Nothing is over until end of May 2008.

As for buying another striker, be it tall, short or deadly, Fergie cant buy now coz there are already 5 strikers on the book - Rooney, Tevez, Saha, Solskjaer and Dong. There's a possibility if another 1-2 players leave (preferably Heinze and/or Saha). Rossi and Smith were sold simply becoz they wanted 1st team football and Fergie cant promise them that when there's Tevez and Rooney. He too has to balance the books after bringing in 4 new players.

As for the numbers, did you add +44 (UK country code)?
Yorke's former girl, Jordan (Katie Price)?
Old 19-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverPOO View Post

you got tell your fellow fans the same thing in liverpoo thread? if not then dun be a hypocrite lah.
Damn, did you pick your nick from what I previously called them? You should ignore them. I used to call them names as well. But fellow Utd supporting bros feel that I should stop and I stopped coz I dont want any animosity in here.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1