The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
Visited Tina. FR for reference
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/tinamassage/

Location: challenging for drivers to find parking at peak period, nearby mrt. Apartment.
Look : about 8.5 / 10. Pretty, got classy feel on this lady. Similar to the photos. Estimate pre-milf.
Body : 8.5/10 slim and tall. Esti. 1.7m.
Boobs : 8/10. Est. C. Natural. Nice to zhut zhut and play.
Shower: both before and after the deed.
Massage: 7/10 will massage before actions. Got strength but don't expect professional massage.
Attitude : 8/10 chatty and friendly. No HP usage.
GFE : high GFE. Go in already bring your hand to her boob to feel. Offer drinks. Engage in talk. Hug you before you leave.
Sensual : 8/10 Boobs rub and lick every inch of body.
Overall: I will give a 8/10. Service as per listed. Very high playability and depending on your chemistry with her.
This one also FL. T site 6357 by the name Rina. Same HP number. Seems like a good fuck this one
Old 21-03-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafuqsex View Post
But I realized towards the end of 2023 (her 2nd stint here), she is more like my friend. Everytime I visit her, main purpose is to chit chat with her.
If you chat with her, she told you why she came back 2nd stint?
Old 21-03-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha, sorry if I caused the confusion. I'll clarify.

Viet L same place as K
Viet Cherry and Viet Sindy same place
Viet Coco another place in the east.

Popular PRC Coco, on her own in Central.

Today, saw a listing in isyou and it really vibed with me. Went with my instincts and it turned out to be a wonderful young PRC milf. Tall-ish, long legs, super polite, elegant and in slim great shape. If only I was as lucky with Toto as with sussing out great gals. lols
Bro so for these Vietnam ml like cherry and sindy, if want bbbj or fj, just top up 20 or 50 respectively?
Old 21-03-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
I dont want to remind myself I'm that old to know tiger den. But this lady must be late 40s then.
My guess is mid to late 30s.
Old 21-03-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Any bro in contact with Nicole? Will she be coming back?
TY.
This time round she told me she wont come back liao.

TMT
Old 22-03-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/arina-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
She is no newbie as claimed.

Anyone trying her would probably have no interest in overstepping boundaries.
Is she the one who used to operate in area G, a rather rundown unit shared with china male workers ? She likes to wear stockings as well
Old 22-03-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/arina-massage/

Is she the one who used to operate in area G, a rather rundown unit shared with china male workers ? She likes to wear stockings as well
She stayed alone in Area G. The two condo units I visited on separate occasions were both neat and tidy. Both units were along the main road of Sims Ave.

To be fair to her since my comment about her appearance might be detrimental to her business, her massage skills and knowledge of TCM probably ranks No.1, even better than Arissa who is my personal favourite. Her massage skills would make MLs like Zoya or 7th Princess seem like beginners. Besides massage, she can even impart knowledge on exercises to do to improve your health and general well-being.
Old 22-03-2024, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
4455697 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any ladies nearer to the west to recommend? TIA!
Old 22-03-2024, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
throwaway197 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
check your pm!
Hi bro, can pm me as well? TIA
Old 22-03-2024, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 6
BakaSama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBakaSama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello bros , will be going for a session later in the day , can someone pm me the TT Website so i can find one for the session later . Thanks in advance
Old 22-03-2024, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaSama View Post
Hello bros , will be going for a session later in the day , can someone pm me the TT Website so i can find one for the session later . Thanks in advance
T T V I P-20.com

Remove the spaces.
Old 22-03-2024, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 6
BakaSama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBakaSama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
T T V I P-20.com

Remove the spaces.
Thank you kind sir
Old 22-03-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
She’s okay but after months of cheonging, I have not encountered a ML with better gfe than Nina.

I think I’m ready to retire from cheonging. Especially after Nina RTC. Which would be quite soon if she can’t settle her work permit problem.
I know how you feel, bro. I always have a great time with Nina, have struck up quite a rapport with her and seldom get the same GFE with others. Missing her since she left, hope she can sort out her work permit. Would be really sad if she can't come back. The current occupant of her unit will be leaving tail-end of next week, so that gives me some hope... Had previously visited her in her previous time here and sure enough, she is back at Nina's place for this stint.
Old 22-03-2024, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafuqsex View Post
It has been a long time since i posted.

Visited MLX since her first stint in 2018, and till now.

At first, was attracted to her sensual massage and the HJ.
But I realized towards the end of 2023 (her 2nd stint here), she is more like my friend. Everytime I visit her, main purpose is to chit chat with her.

Good sensual, good massage, and with a kind heart

She deserves support from everyone.

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/malaxi-massage/
never visited her, but sounds like Elmi type to me
Old 22-03-2024, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

FR for xiaomin

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiao-min-massage/

Looks like pic, almost no photoshop.

Took the $140 package, she says includes showering FOR me.

Very patient and accomodating, bj for quite long never complain.

worth returning

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1