The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 13-04-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Who will do 3some at $2.5k. Only dumb fools like you will. $2.5k is someone 1 month pay or can use $2.5k to do something better also unlike you spend this kind on money on domes. Go seek help from a psychiatrist using this money you simp
Relax. Why u gt so irritated. U just go other dome if u can’t afford anyone in dome L then. Constance is nice too, one of my favourites also. 🎯👍
Old 13-04-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rich or not rich thr correct term for them are dumb and desperate.
Hmmm true. Local FL able to get rich because of this group of people hahahaha.
Old 13-04-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
Hmmm true. Local FL able to get rich because of this group of people hahahaha.
Of course. Now when I think back I think paying for locals are a waste of money. Locals here if want get just have go out and find. Not pay
Ridiculous money to them. PR already almost $800 and bj $550 what a joke.
Old 13-04-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrKiwami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Amanda?
Old 13-04-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 21
Label is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to behold

paying $2.5k to them, at least you get to have sex.

20 years ago, FHM models were commanding $300-500 per pop and people complain expensive and compare them to thais for $80-120 per pop.

today, vietnamese ktv girls are asking $300-$500 per pop and people are willing to pay. there are also no more FHM models but siam tiu models and people hang garlands worth ten of thousands and alot of such customers, dont even get to hold the hands let ago have sex.

there are even more simping over girls in onlyfans and dont even get to see them. just pcc over their keyboards and phones over some edited photos.

money is just a tool and if you know how to make money and use money, you will use it on your own terms.

just my 2 cents. and if you disagree and like to chalk down the rep points, i dont really care. it just some online points and which has no value to it. happy bonking!
Old 13-04-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label View Post

20 years ago, FHM models were commanding $300-500 per pop and people complain expensive and compare them to thais for $80-120 per pop.

today, vietnamese ktv girls are asking $300-$500 per pop and people are willing to pay. there are also no more FHM models but siam tiu models and people hang garlands worth ten of thousands and alot of such customers, dont even get to hold the hands let ago have sex.

there are even more simping over girls in onlyfans and dont even get to see them. just pcc over their keyboards and phones over some edited photos.

money is just a tool and if you know how to make money and use money, you will use it on your own terms.

just my 2 cents. and if you disagree and like to chalk down the rep points, i dont really care. it just some online points and which has no value to it. happy bonking!
That's why why this girls are happy cause of simps mah. Desperate and stupid.
Old 14-04-2024, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

If you say FHM model I understand lah. But girls here just plain normal looking demand $800 or some 1k+ abit ridiculous. 1k+ can use to fuck AV model already.
Old 14-04-2024, 03:15 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
If you say FHM model I understand lah. But girls here just plain normal looking demand $800 or some 1k+ abit ridiculous. 1k+ can use to fuck AV model already.
Either plain or plastic themselves until damm cui and asking $800 to $1.5k. And the way I see it is that they will just rush you for the deed and take the quick cash that's all. Mostly these girls are early 20s, PR. That's why local domes are trash with ridiculous pricing. The money can do alot of things rather than to give this fls. Their pussy made of gold is it?
Old 14-04-2024, 08:07 AM
Samster

Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha. Just let the fl decide their rate uh. No need to go set price floor, price ceiling. So, just go ahead and support ur fav girls.
Old 14-04-2024, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elliotwave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Either plain or plastic themselves until damm cui and asking $800 to $1.5k. And the way I see it is that they will just rush you for the deed and take the quick cash that's all. Mostly these girls are early 20s, PR. That's why local domes are trash with ridiculous pricing. The money can do alot of things rather than to give this fls. Their pussy made of gold is it?
fhm had some of the worse looking models lol

dont like to objectify people, but for the sake of this discussion in pricing
Old 14-04-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpjpjpjpjpp View Post
anyone got any chubby local to recommend?
So many. Just randomly take 1 in DL
Old 14-04-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The above is the only good post in this thread for a long long time!

I started out almost 20 years ago doing PRCs at $100 a pop. Back then, about 50% of time will hit a good, or even great, fuck. I also saved up and tried the lower priced locals at $250-$300. Back then, I would say the low-end SG girl premium was unjustified because the china girls were chio and service was good. I don't do Thai or Viet because I prefer to be able to communicate a bit. Fast forward 20 years, I would say the situation is very different now. Dome 2 is basically OKT chatting amongst themselves, posting "FRs" and thanking one another. I don't know why specific girls like XiaoXue or DoDo get extra attention, but I'm not interested to find out. Move up the price ladder, there are the Malaysians going for $550 to $900. I only go for the $550 ones. The looks and service range from one of the best fucks in my life, to one of the worst fucks in my life. Is really like spend $550 buy tikam. Now, I research very carefully and avoid MY girls so long as there is a single red flag because $550 is not a small sum to waste on tikam. Range of local girls is very wide nowadays. The most important thing to know is price is not equal to quality. I don't go for any above $1k/1hr/1s (incall) because that is my price point. The rest, I choose based what I like. Mostly <30yo, <55kg, minimal tattoos. So far, mostly up to standard. Compared to 20 years ago, the SG girl premium does have some justification now because the China girls are basically con jobs and Malaysian girls are tikam tikam which, for those who remember their mathematics, lowers the expected value by half. If I can trust this forum, I would have continued with the cheaper china girls. Who doesn't want a good fuck at a cheap price? But the forum cannot be trusted anymore because lousy OKTs and deceptive Malaysian girls are spoiling their own country folks' reputation and business.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 14-04-2024 at 01:32 PM.
Old 14-04-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!
Red face Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

delete post, wrong dome

Last edited by reechart; 20-04-2024 at 09:27 AM.
Old 14-04-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reechart View Post
just finished a session with Miyaki from GX

she is pretty, closed to photo but a bit tan and face a bit smaller,
body is firm no tummy and perky ass, boobs man made but soft

while fucking in cowgirl pose looking at her face, gave me the feeling of fucking horny lonely young wife next door, for a moment from certain angle, she looks like Priscelia Chan🤤

fuck in doggie is a sight to behold🤤 she did said don't thrust too fast... but no one can tahan one

long time no write review, caused most girls are just in working mode, low gfe, but Miyaki is eager to serve, try to chat me up, got gfe!she said business is slow, i think due to raya, school holiday and all? she is gem worth a try.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=981944
Haha, ur review is at the wrong dome. U shld try hannah evelle then. Confirm shiok feeling
Old 15-04-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 8
azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duapaobro View Post
Curious and keen to find out if anyone here has actually legit met Maei before. I kinda thought her ad was a little sus cos no FRs and hardly anyone talks about her. So I thought I take a chance and book her. But everytime agree on time and all, she will always somehow either fall sick or have to OT and end up cancel the appt. After re-scheduling many times, I just kind of gave up la. And she will always refund me the payment after that. Anyone with similar experience?
Sure bo? She will refund?? HAHAHA

Anyone who contacts her will notice she has a ready template for selling "content" and will ask u for a deposit

Must thank SBF for giving a scammer a place to scam dumb carrots
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1