The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Trend of spas with absurd fees are growing

I agree with your observations. $88 entrance + $100 ( and more) for roaming is becoming very common. Bro's are to be blamed, who have given into thinking with small head and giving into these demands from ML. Recently i have started to say NO to ML's when they ask for $80 or $100 in tips, either do HJ at $50 (and if we have good chemistry then can do roaming), if they ML shows black face then i just ask them to stop and walk off. Its my loss as i walked out and did not complete 60 mins session, but why waste my time when the ML has no interest in servicing me.
If more and more bro's start saying NO to these $100 tips and stick to $50 tips then i think the ML's behavior or demands will change. Else we will need to depend on JB.
Old 17-05-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually the more I read this thread, the more I feel compelled not to ever turn my head towards the $ 88-90 garbage. Indeed this is a mindset thing. If you can get what you want for lower then why pay more. None of these ML will follow you home or to your grave so why care. As far as you pay market rate like HJ at $50 or $ 60 with roam is good enough. Bottomline, its only 5 mins of pleasure. I know we all indulge but can draw a line too. No point of people to say, don't discuss. When you discuss, it is a eye opener for the weak ones to understand what to do. Those got money to throw.....don't read ahead and leave this thread. People also talk about HDB pricing going overboard because the masses feel that market needs correction. In the same way, this market also needs correction and cannot let is spiral out of control for the better of ALL
Old 17-05-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
Actually the more I read this thread, the more I feel compelled not to ever turn my head towards the $ 88-90 garbage. Indeed this is a mindset thing. If you can get what you want for lower then why pay more. None of these ML will follow you home or to your grave so why care. As far as you pay market rate like HJ at $50 or $ 60 with roam is good enough. Bottomline, its only 5 mins of pleasure. I know we all indulge but can draw a line too. No point of people to say, don't discuss. When you discuss, it is a eye opener for the weak ones to understand what to do. Those got money to throw.....don't read ahead and leave this thread. People also talk about HDB pricing going overboard because the masses feel that market needs correction. In the same way, this market also needs correction and cannot let is spiral out of control for the better of ALL
👍🏾. Upped you
Old 17-05-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Almost all are well into the milf zone but after unwrap, the body still good Most can massage well because they lose out on youthful looks so have to make up for it in other ways. There is one ml I visit here, the shop with 2nd floor, she looks to be in the 40s but after pulling up top and pull down bottoms I cannot match the body to the face, they take care very well, skin still moisturised, soft and supple, unblemished. Standard pricing, no ala-carte top up here top up there.

Can try joke with the ml that less 10-20 dollars is to cover your transport fee there and back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Same sentiment. BB now dry also. Area C bored liao.
Making me moving more to the central west or just go towards the east nearer office
Actually west still got quite good ML but not much. I spent alot of time and money to explore. Till I am bored of them i will share their contacts.

Got very pretty ML with good HJ and model looking with GQ at 50. Age ard 25, Slim B+ natural and super fair skin ML. Very obedient and can pull down pants to let you roam below but no fingering.

Another one 30+, natural C with slim body and can do FJ at 100. BBBJ very very good. Quite good looking too.

All on the above in Cat 1 spa...no such thing Cat 1 dun have...depending you explore hard enough.

I receive alot of pm...no need pm me as I will not be sharing. West side shop alot of cat 1 can do FJ but will be protecting them. Need to keep these playground safe only for those trusted bros I will share only. Those who got the contacts, please do not spread or share or post any FR....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou

Last edited by sgpiggybank; 17-05-2024 at 02:44 PM.
Old 17-05-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: Trend of spas with absurd fees are growing

Anyone who served in SPF during NS days can explain whether I-Witness is actually being read and acted on or usually ignored?

Maybe if guys start writing more I-Witness reports on MLs/shops that overcharge for these massages and extra services then the shop would have many frequent interruptions that would cause them to bleed cash over time.

And ultimately everyone needs to agree upon a market rate that is fair and refuse any services that charges above this. Right now the MLs are controlling the prices and price increases because they all belong to a huge WeChat group where they discuss on the price of such services and increase together. The MLs generally move from shop to shop so even if you think they are new to the shop they are definitely not new to SG.

Establish a market rate for customers:
- $50 to $58 for a one hour massage
- $50 for a HJ which includes top roaming inside

If she asks for more, just refuse entirely. Don't even give $50.

The MLs who operate in condos generally still have a stable price of $120 even though the rent for condos has increased so dramatically since the pandemic. If they can still offer that price there's no reason why the prices at MPs have doubled. Quality of girls in condos have dropped yes, but ultimately if there's no boycott or pushback the prices will just keep increasing.
Old 17-05-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Actually west still got quite good ML but not much. I spent alot of time and money to explore. Till I am bored of them i will share their contacts.

Got very pretty ML with good HJ and model looking with GQ at 50. Age ard 25, Slim B+ natural and super fair skin ML. Very obedient and can pull down pants to let you roam below but no fingering.

Another one 30+, natural C with slim body and can do FJ at 100. BBBJ very very good. Quite good looking too.

All on the above in Cat 1 spa...no such thing Cat 1 dun have...depending you explore hard enough.

I receive alot of pm...no need pm me as I will not be sharing. West side shop alot of cat 1 can do FJ but will be protecting them. Need to keep these playground safe only for those trusted bros I will share only. Those who got the contacts, please do not spread or share or post any FR....
That's right but one of my criteria is good massage. Most syt the massage is cmi , I feel is waste money . That's life, if they still look attractive then don't need to massage well will still have customers.
Old 17-05-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's right but one of my criteria is good massage. Most syt the massage is cmi , I feel is waste money . That's life, if they still look attractive then don't need to massage well will still have customers.
Nowadays shop with pretty ML have better business then those massage well. So bosses have to follow trend. Pretty, willing to get roam and finger, do bbbj, can communicate well then boss will keep them. If not, leave in less then 2 months. Use quota and employ another ML.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-05-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad free visa never bring in more PRC MLs heard tat their ecom very bad n many jobless

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5
Old 17-05-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Too bad free visa never bring in more PRC MLs heard tat their ecom very bad n many jobless
So no money to buy air ticket to come Sinjiapor arh? ..
Old 17-05-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
Agreed! Kudos to you !
Old 17-05-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Indeed quite rare.
To be frank, to massage well means they either have lots of massage experience, worked as a masseur in China, or old enough to clock enough mileage.

A lot oF PRC SYT I spoke to, mostly come from sales, salon, nails, facial shops before they come SG.
Don't have massage background. Unless specifically from Dongguan.

To me, quite impossible to expect SYT + Can massage well + full service + $50 entry fee in SG even caifan $7-8 liao with less meat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1