The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-05-2024, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vecodow81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Miso
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=984921

Okt: Prompt reply and friendly. Clear instruction and easy to communicate.

Looks 8/10 Similar to photo, no bait and switch. Pretty Milf

Body 9/10 Smooth skin, perky ASS and no tattoo on body. Sensitive nips that easily hardened when I suck it like a puppy

Finger/ Paint 9/10 not restriction and allow me to finger her. Her v juice just kept flowing, honestly I feel she maintain her hygiene well because no foul smell. Body will arch and moans seem to be enjoying from my painting work.

Bbbj 9/10 had different kind of position, me sitting she kneel down, standing, lie down, 69 and she can go non stop with no black face given. Make me feel like she is cock starving type.

AR 8/10 I position myself in doggy style, and she gave me a good 10 minutes rimming. The effort is worth commending

Fj 9/10 sensitive v that wet easily. Ask her is she ok with hard pounding, told me she love it. Don't know is faking or real, but she does can take my hard pound, those deep full type. Accommodate with good stereo.

Miso is a 11/10 hardworking type of lady, she know her purpose of coming here and do her best. Her profession back home is a office lady and part time at massage parlour.

Old 20-05-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hunterm22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mana KA69
Great experience booking with OKT late at night.
Girl is close to pics, tall, leggy and sexy
Great location & room as well.
Won't go wrong.
Old 20-05-2024, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BoyGatsby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyGatsby View Post
Ps ah brothers. This is not a FR post but cos I enjoyed the moments gwgb with the clients here therefore I feel there is a need to inform the brothers that had wonderful bonds with me. as for those whom I didn't serve well jiu ps lah hor. I'm Gatsby previously from Foxythai with effect from 1st may 2024, I had nothing to do with FT anymore. Thanks for the supports given by all brothers and OKTs, really appreciate it alot. BUT I Will Be Back Very Soon 😁😎

Anything can pm me at this inbox provided I never got zap till nth left 555
Thanks everyone for the motivation and support. I had seen some familiar ids which warmth me. Hopefully i won't keep u guys waiting for too long. Thanks to those who upz me too
Old 20-05-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
qwert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jewel Terminal21 FR

OKT: Very responsive, instant replies. Clear instructions on location.

Looks: 5-10% discount from photos, wont reject kind. Personally I think she's cuter than her pics

Body: Hot hourglass bod with curve and nice ass, you will have fun strip her naked

Boobs: Soft enhanced D, quite hard to differentiate, quite well done

BBBJ: Focuses on the head with occasional DT. Pretty skillful with her tongue. Cfm a pro and know her way around cock and make any guy high

FJ: Started in missionary, she will reach out to hug you. Her riding skills are top notch, always invite my hands to grab her boobs, changed to doggy,, moans got louder due to deeper penetration - looked at me when I pound her like she can't take it but pls don't stop

GFE: Will initiate with the ice breaking the moment you enter the room, sat down and talked for a bit before showering together. Chatted with her till time was up, also showed me photos of her back in Thailand and when she visited Marina Bay.

Promised her I'll help her with a FR on SBF. Bros who interested in big tits lady with full service can show her support.
Old 20-05-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
teerapong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteerapong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mika Club Friday
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=985977

Looks 8/10 quite similar to pictures, slutty looking babe
Body 8.5/10 Abit meaty body but no means fat, enhanced E Cup with nice nips as playground for u horny bros, she also very very tall
French 9/10 quite skillful i would say loves to tease me, know that shats my hot button m she keep pushing it
Bbbj 8/10 suction was okay for me had better but it doesn't mean it wasn't good... Really need to appreciate her effort, initiating to change positions to make it better
Pussy 9/10 she was fairly tight and gets wet easily, no smell plus points there, i saw she clean up her pussy before session thoroughly
FJ 9/10 did doggy for the 1st shot dam did i let go quickly for the 2nd shot decided to take it slow.. giving more time in foreplay with her catbathing, then proceed to fuck her in missionary, slow tempo and deep.
GFE: 10/10 She treats u real well like she really your slutty gf

Overall quite a good experience with more than an average service. You can take chance and try, ymmv
Old 20-05-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Vespa
Stable: Terminal21

Just visit Vespa from Bro Kim stable on weekend. Got the chance to have FNG promo, very satisfied.

The photo is exactly same person. She is petite and slim. Gfe is very good and chatty during session. Very nice natural C headlights leaving you in awe.

Looks: same as picture. Natural beauty with less make up.
Body: smooth with natural C boobs. Score 9/10 for bro who like big boobs and hot girl.
Bj: passionate during ducking. Not even a slightest teeth feeling, when I moan in pleasure she push my ass to her, can't eel my cock hit the back of her throat no gag, shiok
Fj: accomodating to whatever position you want. Not easy to get tired. Seems her energy are endless, when dry, she play with her clit so its wet again, hot watching her pleasure herself
Rtf: without the promo i will still look for her.
Gfe: like your gf, keep talking and smile during session.

Overall, worth the price for this girl.
Okt also responsive and friendly.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=985206

Old 20-05-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
RunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dada Kinkythai

Looks - 9/10 (long hair, cute and young, sure will to reject)

Body - 9/10 (petite and slim. Nice curvy, fair smooth skin. Easy to carry to bed kind and throw her ready to fuck)

Boobs - 9/10 (natural and size is okay, not big but no complain at all. Looks good on her)

Foreplay- 8 (Started slow and shy and our mouth were glued together once things got hot)

Bbbj: - 9/10 (very skilful, swallow my entire dick as she vacuum prof, moment my cock enter her mouth it was pleasure all the way until she stop)

Painting - 8/10 (Great looking pussy, trimmed with no smell and painted her heavily before FJ till she dripping wet and begging me to bang her

FJ - 9/10 (I ram her hard and fast in missionary and she was moaning until she cum once before we change to doggy. I surrender myself there and blast all my cum at her ass. We both lie down and rest and catching breathe. Super solid bonking.

GFE: 10/10 (a good companion, excellent and aim to please, not time watcher)

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 20-05-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

sejan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=986358&highlight=

Just visit Rita today very happy very satisfied

Looks - similar to ads photo, Young sweet adorable looks

Body - Slim, Perky butt and shapely legs. Skin tone is fair and smooth.

French/GFE - I wish she was my girlfriend, we french like long lost couple and DFK

Bbbj: One of the best I met!!! Good suction power, lots of slupy saliva. Deepthroat and she look into my eyes at all time. She know how to handle my tools and make me feel good.

Fj: Solid! Can feel she uses her pussy muscle to make t feel tight and grip my whole shaft when she on top of me. We did quite a few positions with her. Cowgirl, missionary doggy she's very accommodative. Very good attitude.

One thing I like about Rita, she is not a time watcher don't use phone and pay full attention on me. Massage also power.

RTF: Yes! And I arranging this few days.
Old 20-05-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

292929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rainie GMC
Looks 8/10 similar to pics
Boobs 8/10 soft enhanced
BBBJ 8/10
FJ 8/10 good CG
Old 20-05-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Boyboii123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoyboii123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Wine - Terminal21

Looks 8/10 chio for me although disc a bit from photos, milf

Body 9/10 very proportional, have front have back, nicely shaped

Boobs 8/10 nice natural C

French 9/10 good response, auto initiate in shower and back to bed, during Fj, till I shot also mouth still intact

Bbbj 9/10 slow and experienced, with nice cathbath & balls licking, ice cream licking ohh so horny leh

Fj 8/10 no rush at all, looking at her bbbj she enjoys the not rushing type, felt like making love rather than a fuck

Gfe 9/10 cuddle and hug me, total GFE feels, chatty like to start Convo with a bit broken English who cares haha

Highly recommended if you're in the market for a more matured lady giving u hot mistress vibe. You will not regret fuckkng her wet hole.

overall it was worth it, good value bonk for me

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=986506
Old 20-05-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for LFT Tikki

[...]

[...]

Good to go to enjoy the natural boobs
Awesome live pics and GIFs! Looks very bouncy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkWater View Post
Wows bro. After I seeing your review I book a slots for tonite. I see your video on their telegram. Sorry if is stupid questions but is it video is take from you? If is good I will trying my best to do review for her also.
If you're keen on taking a photo or video as well, just politely ask the lady and OKT and vet the media with them before uploading. Sometimes if you ask one but not the other, there might be issues.

Once I tried to talk up a lady to do some photos without informing the OKT beforehand. With some miscommunication, she informed the OKT and shortly after I got an angry call/message from him. With the miscommunication cleared, I still managed to get the photos but the overall vibes were ruined.

Likewise if you only ask the OKT and not the lady, sometimes they might not actually be agreeable to it or even be informed about it.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 20-05-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 3
Secretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud of

Tiffany (SilkStockings)

Looks: 8/10 its her pic sexy lips won't cancel type
Body: 9/10 Sexy body with a small tattoo at back and side not those full body. Nice round Ass solid for doggy
Boobs: 9/10 Natural Boobs loves will love her. Sensitive nipples and nice shape firm. Should be a C cup even tough advertised as B.
BBBJ: 10/10 Solid Pro BBBJ
FJ: 10/10 Changed positions and ended up with doggy.
RTF: Yes

Her GFE is good since she speaks very good english.
Room and toliet a bit small but good enough to do the deed.
Afterall its a reasonable priced bonk.
Old 20-05-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

tun1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 2nd time with Lust365.
Am Very happy to have gotten a real 21yo girl.
Loves the youth and the vibes.

Model: Baby
Body: Just nice for her frame
Boobs: Natural can play can touch and suck
Catbath: She does that well
BBBJ: Very good and can suck deep
Painting: She cums very easily definately wet easily
FJ: Her looks when being f and moans is very good
GFE: Perheps young and curious so quite chatty very nice girlfriend feel non-commercial
RTF: Yes

Rooms are big and walking from MRT. ATM machine just below very convenient can even buy a drink while waiting.
Thanks Bro Lust will be back again for more.
Pls run more Promo haha
Old 20-05-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyGatsby View Post
Ps ah brothers. This is not a FR post but cos I enjoyed the moments gwgb with the clients here therefore I feel there is a need to inform the brothers that had wonderful bonds with me. as for those whom I didn't serve well jiu ps lah hor. I'm Gatsby previously from Foxythai with effect from 1st may 2024, I had nothing to do with FT anymore. Thanks for the supports given by all brothers and OKTs, really appreciate it alot. BUT I Will Be Back Very Soon 😁😎

Anything can pm me at this inbox provided I never got zap till nth left 555
All the best to your future endeavours!

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 20-05-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
huntergreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okt: Prompt and responsive
Lady: NamFah
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=986742&highlight=

Location: 5 mins walk from nearest MRT, multiple bus stops nearby
Looks/body: slutty looking, ready to empty your nuts clean. Smooth and light skin Slim and curvy. Sexy body overall. Definitely will not reject
Bbbj: slurpy and smooth
Fj: Rides really well and can take a good pounding. Great ass to play with during doggy. Her moans were very enjoyable
Gfe: friendly, chatty and slutty.
RTF: For sure , she is literally my type and is even more adorable in person.

Overall a very satisfied bonk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1