The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute
Shortest sex you've had..

Well feel a bit paiseh. Mine is less than a minute especially with FLs. It is too excited??
Old 04-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shortest sex you've had..

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
Well feel a bit paiseh. Mine is less than a minute especially with FLs. It is too excited??
Don't worry bro subana, it happens to me too. If I'm really horny & me very sexually attracted to the FL or S.O. I can also come within minutes. Premature ejeculation is a common problem I guess, just that because of pride, most of us will not admit it. Nevertheless, it is a condition that can be treated or minimized.

Nothing to paiseh at all. I believe there are others less foruntate than us.

Ja neh!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Normally the FL will have a cheeky laugh at me for premature ejuculation. Guess in their mind they hope most of the customers have this problem too.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Normally the FL will have a cheeky laugh at me for premature ejuculation. Guess in their mind they hope most of the customers have this problem too.
Of course!!! You pay for 30 mins per session & if you make full use of it, the WL can only have 2 customers per hour. If you cum quickly & only use up any length of time less than 30 mins, she can have more customers which means more income.

Ja neh!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

TS,

Dun worry... You're not alone.

Once happened to me when I was in M'sia.. Petaling Jaya.. There's this HC Hotel Armada..

I chose the gal who looks very much like my ex colleague...

When in the room, she gave me a short cat bath, 2 mins Bbbj and when she wanted to ride me, she untie her long and silky hair as she climb on top of me, started to swing those hair like what you see in Pantene advertisement..Once my junior is in her love hole, I could feel the cum brewing up and not suprisingly... within 5 rides... I am done...

That was the shortest I ever had...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 04-05-2008, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Shortest sex you've had..

TS,

It always happens to me too. You can check all the FRs which I had wrote at least 95 % I had cum too fast. Normally when they perform BJ or massage my dick I will buay tahanz and quickly push them away..However normally after few strokes game over. On the other hand when I had sex with my OC it will last for more than 8 mins with different positions. Sigh
Old 04-05-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
chrysler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychrysler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
TS,

It always happens to me too. You can check all the FRs which I had wrote at least 95 % I had cum too fast. Normally when they perform BJ or massage my dick I will buay tahanz and quickly push them away..However normally after few strokes game over. On the other hand when I had sex with my OC it will last for more than 8 mins with different positions. Sigh
NO........ a full 8 minutes? You're a stud....
I hope for your wife's sake she's had an orgasm before. You better make sure to go down on her often to make up for your inadequacies.

Sorry absolutely could not resist. Please zap.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 19
wanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes i have his problem too when im too excited Shortest time was around 3 mins. Sometimes cant cum. Sometimes last like superman Maybe something wrong with my didi

Pls vote in my poll..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=78379

Pls PM me if you need my humble pts.

Last edited by wanmalay; 05-05-2008 at 12:19 AM.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 17
Prostate Intact is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProstate Intact is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think this kind of thing happens when you are younger...

I remember one of my ex and I were together after she split with me for another guy! So I was playing cool when I was with her that evening (did not ask where her bf went!).

We were in a room and suddenly she got the heat. She pulled her shorts together with her panties down and went on top of me. Managed to pull my weapon out in time for her to sit on me. The moment she did that and as my bro entered her slippery slit.... I shot the cum!!!! One stroke and that's it!

She must have been thinking, 'Heng ah, I changed boyfriend'
Old 05-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
Sexmanican deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shortest takes about 15mins
Old 05-05-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If my memory serve me right, it's about 10mins with a Lor18 cat40 (my regular).

That was right after my 2 weeks confinement in BMT...so you guys know la. Felt quite embarassed nontheless
Old 05-05-2008, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jtlow is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Bro, at least you're better than me.

I have once 1st thrust & that is & another time was about to insert

Cant cure for me
Old 05-05-2008, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
NoDa is a glorious beacon of lightNoDa is a glorious beacon of lightNoDa is a glorious beacon of lightNoDa is a glorious beacon of lightNoDa is a glorious beacon of lightNoDa is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara View Post
If my memory serve me right, it's about 10mins with a Lor18 cat40 (my regular).

That was right after my 2 weeks confinement in BMT...so you guys know la. Felt quite embarassed nontheless
Talking about this incident, i remember 1st book out for me, i took less than 10 mins to cum and the WL took the cd and disturbed me, wah so much!
Old 05-05-2008, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

hmmm..... my shortest would be the times I PCC to get hard till point of shooting my 2nd or 3rd shot then push in pump a few times and fire......... my1st shot usually hard come by. WLs always ask me go find them as 1st or last customer so they wun tire out.
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 05-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
jojojojo1989 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i still rmb my first time in collage wif my ex. we were at her house. damnit after the foreplay of kissing and licking i force my jewel into her hole despite it veri tight and afetr 3 very deep and hard thrusts i cum. still rmb taht veri clearly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1