The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 15-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post
Hi bro
thank you very much, I am really just a slient reader, but I broke that slient today because of her. granted she is all friendly so I dont think it has anything to do with her mood. Sorry no offence to her fans, but seriously, I have always been going to the $50 class for many years, so I have a very good experience with gals who are in their $50 grade and the level of standard they provided. I am sorry if she is not in a good mood or she is not feeling well. I guess it is just tough luck, because it the same everywhere. My boss or my customer wont give two shit if I am not in a good mood or not feeling well. You gave a bad services to a good customer, you lose a good customer for good. I guess it isnt much different for those working gals, so isnt it better u take a day off and let off some steam? i mean if she could do this to me, she could be doing it to everyone that enter her door so how many customer did she piss off today?
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
I agree with you Bro, and it is good that you broke your silence, otherwise, nobody will know. This is the purpose of FRs, and I believe you have served the purpose.

I thank you.
I also believe, ups you.

Cheers.
Old 15-05-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro
thank you very much, I am really just a slient reader, but I broke that slient today because of her. granted she is all friendly so I dont think it has anything to do with her mood. Sorry no offence to her fans, but seriously, I have always been going to the $50 class for many years, so I have a very good experience with gals who are in their $50 grade and the level of standard they provided. I am sorry if she is not in a good mood or she is not feeling well. I guess it is just tough luck, because it the same everywhere. My boss or my customer wont give two shit if I am not in a good mood or not feeling well. You gave a bad services to a good customer, you lose a good customer for good. I guess it isnt much different for those working gals, so isnt it better u take a day off and let off some steam? i mean if she could do this to me, she could be doing it to everyone that enter her door so how many customer did she piss off today?
Hmmm...yes, I realize you are a silent reader. I also can see that you are a 'Senior', join date June 2002!

Bro, if you have the proper amount of points (35+), you will be power 10! Haha.

Cheers!
Old 15-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Joey

Quote:
I only took her today after doing some homework here but maybe the report was when she was still relatively new and was more eager to please. I think it still a safer bet to stick to the regular that have been proven
Everyone's experience shouldn't always be the same. It's human interaction, so we are all bound to have a bad day at some point. I do agree that if she wanted to maintain her service standard, not opening shop would have been a better idea. Upz you for your honest FR!
Old 16-05-2011, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
.....so we are all bound to have a bad day at some point. I do agree that if she wanted to maintain her service standard, not opening shop would have been a better idea.....
Yah, I mean, better stay home and not vent out your anger or bad mood on good paying customers.

Even regulars can get turned off. I have had bed experiences myself.

Carol H07R11 - 1st session and a few RTFs later, wow, she was good, nice! Then 1 day, she like quiet and unusual from previous RTF sessions. To make it worse, I had 'engine trouble' that day! Shit! My dick won't cooperate! What she do? She didn't do anything at all or help to revive me! She just told me off in her 'robotic tone' that I should take a rest and not come so often. Huh?! WTF?! And I never RTF since! Which is about more than 6 months already!

I thank you.
Old 16-05-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Hmmm...yes, I realize you are a silent reader. I also can see that you are a 'Senior', join date June 2002!

Bro, if you have the proper amount of points (35+), you will be power 10! Haha.

Cheers!
Hahaha nothing to be "senior" about, I think there are many bros here that really did a good jobs in provide information and keeping the threads alive and colourful. I have benefit from many good tips from that. thank you very much in return for my many wonderful bonk
I just more Ti Ko so i join way so early back then.
Old 16-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I only took her today after doing some homework here but maybe the report was when she was still relatively new and was more eager to please. I think it still a safer bet to stick to the regular that have been proven
Strange that you had such a bad time with Joey. All my visits with her were actually very good. In fact she was one of my "reliable" PT bonks - the one I knew would always provide me with that GL standard of service and a BBBJ/CIM to finish!!!! hehehe.....

But then again, I haven't seen her for 3 months. Hope she hasn't changed her ways

Ups you too
Old 16-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I agree with you Bro, and it is good that you broke your silence, otherwise, nobody will know. This is the purpose of FRs, and I believe you have served the purpose.

I thank you.
Somebody ups me for this post but never leave his nick, just made remark, "awesome".

Thank you Bro! Much appreciated. Maybe PM me so I can return favour in future.

Tomorrow holiday, Vesak Day. Have a nice day to all Bros.

I thank you.
Old 16-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Somebody ups me for this post but never leave his nick, just made remark, "awesome".

Thank you Bro! Much appreciated. Maybe PM me so I can return favour in future.

Tomorrow holiday, Vesak Day. Have a nice day to all Bros.

I thank you.
LOL is me
Old 16-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha nothing to be "senior" about, I think there are many bros here that really did a good jobs in provide information and keeping the threads alive and colourful. I have benefit from many good tips from that. thank you very much in return for my many wonderful bonk
Yeah right, and you are 9 points away to getting your 'super powers' (should be power 9 or 10!) haha.

Good to know you have benefited from other contributions, and now it was our turn to benefit from you. Appreciate it.

Cheers!
Old 16-05-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
LOL is me
Wah Lan Neh!!! Thanks Bro!!! Hahaha!

I have been trying to ups you as well but it seems I have ups you before!

Good day Bro!

I thank you.
Old 16-05-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Weather so Hot when i get to petain road ,wanted to try H7R6 joyce but was

late , 1 kotek early then me ..so went upstairs to look for Ann but she

back on 30/5/11..so disappointed ..in the end went to have a session with

Mun Mun @ H2R5..

Monday very quiet ,crowd not much..but i can't really wait for Joyce Bcoz

weather so hot there no place to hide , will try Joyce on Wed
Old 16-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Bro,

i ups u la... i also get alot tips and FRs from kind bros here...

all the best in your bonkings!
Old 16-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
Recast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRecast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

there, upz bro thegamex to full power.
Old 16-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would just like to congratulate Bro thegamex for reaching full power ..... overnight! Haha! Success!

Also, to all Bros who supported our Bro by upping his points, Bros Recast (7), middleday (6), yoshii (5), U-Da-Man (3), austin69 (1) to name a few ..... thank you! He fully deserves it for the FR contributed after getting poor service in PT.

Wow, I am really overwhelmed by the support shown here for a fellow Brother!

Have a nice holiday everyone and may our Bro thegamex, with his new 'powers' will continue to break his silence and contribute here in our beloved "Petain Romps" forum.

Cheers!

Last edited by fornicator; 16-05-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Old 16-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
[

Wow, I am really overwhelmed by the support shown here for a fellow Brother!
That's what's right here in the PT threads. All real samsters and real cheongsters with only one agenda - that is to have real experiences and offer real FRs. Having all around real nice guys helps too I reckon

Happy Holidays
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1