The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jin Sha (3033)

Find her agn af sometime bk...oh she had slim down alot,more pretty n sexy now

Boobs ard C cup,great skillful BBBJ nearly cum but still can hold on to it
IMO,shes my BBBJ Queen....AR also quite well done! worth more RTFs!
Old 12-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7758 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

[QUOTE=edhere28;6024201]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post

Name - Shi Shi
Age - 23 yo if i remember correctly
Height - 160cm
Look - 7.5/10
Body - 8/10 (slim with very big boobs)

Hi bro BroRelax, is Shi Shi at L16WH06? Westerhout Road, the shop is belonged to Ah Lek
I am unsure as i dont patron Geylang often.. 1 of the bro earlier said Yi Tiao Long service and i am unsure what it is... But i wld say is very diff as got air mattress in toilet and Shi Shi slide her boob & pussy all over me. On bed, she used mint, hot water & cold water to BBBJ.. The rest are standard although gf feeling very very high.
Old 13-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Bro ale haha confirmed misreadbit my bad, yeah tommy is 16h12

Chimpy my bad

Anyways saw a girl my type named charlie when i visited willie any idea where her homebase is? Tall chick with nice rack and pretty face her name is charlie as per willie but can bros tell me her homebase?
Old 13-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike7388 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro King Bong,

Your dream girl, Charlize (As in Theron Charlize, Charlie is a Male caucasian's name)is at L20H07, WH name is PARADISE and the Mamasan's name is 白露. Actually she is my type also, but too bad, I can't up her, she said; 我们太熟了,下不到手!

Happy Bonking & RTF,

Cheers !
Old 13-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7388 View Post
Hi Bro King Bong,

Your dream girl, Charlize (As in Theron Charlize, Charlie is a Male caucasian's name)is at L20H07, WH name is PARADISE and the Mamasan's name is 白露. Actually she is my type also, but too bad, I can't up her, she said; 我们太熟了,下不到手!

Happy Bonking & RTF,

Cheers !
Thanks mike! Haha she said that? Only reason i'm chasing is she gave me a wink before she left willies place haha! Now time to bonk her tonight! Btw how do u up someone here so i can up you
Old 13-06-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by king bong View Post
Btw how do u up someone here so i can up you
you can't up him yet you got no power...but just for your interest..on top right of each post there is a scale...left click on it and a screen will pop up...just click whether you approve (+) or disapprove (-)..
Old 13-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
you can't up him yet you got no power...but just for your interest..on top right of each post there is a scale...left click on it and a screen will pop up...just click whether you approve (+) or disapprove (-)..
Thanks frankie! Any idea how to get points
Old 13-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

I don't what is the latest rule on getting rep pwr but i think it is depending on the number of post you made and also how many rep pts you have..
Old 13-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

Ooops seems like my test didn't work but no worry bro...just check up you need only 3 more points to 35 to earn your first rep power..
Old 13-06-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Hey Bros

This is my simple FR on Amy which I tried 10 days ago. First of all thanks to the Bros here that complied the big titties CAT150 list. Very comprehensive.

I was hunting one day after work and went to WH area to find 4D. Sad to say on my 3rd attempt I cannot get a slot with her. But I will not give up and adjoin to 3033 for Jinsha and she was on code red. Then feeling a bit of desperation I recalled that 2831a seems to have a number of big titties chicks.

Arrived in 2831a and tghe common hall was full of brothers and I thought siao liao got to wait tyo fuck. Asked the friendly OKT whether pple are queuing for fuck or relax. He said relex but told me he has one chick available now. Amy is the one and I thought I seen this Amy name in this thread. So I said why not have a look. Out came Amy and her tits are spilling out of her dress. Immediately no time to waste and I paid 150 and took a ice green tea up.

Name: Amy
Hse: 2831A
Looks: 6/10 China doll with nice eye lashes
Body: 5/10 short and some meat here and there. Thighs are a bit big IMO
Tits: Big C bordering on D 8/10 for titties lover
Foreplay: 8/10 catbath, arse rim, finger nail tickle.
BBBJ: 8/10 wet slurpy style..Positive here is that while she BBBJ me she uses her toes to tickly my feet at the same time.
FJ: 5/10 Seems to want me to cum quick as she pounded me cowgirl vigorously.
GFE: 5/10 somewhat professional and no warmth
RTF: No due to her lack of height and thunder thighs

Thanks for reading.
Old 13-06-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

L16WH6 is the one that 4D is also in right?
Old 14-06-2011, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
horlicks71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
L16WH6 is the one that 4D is also in right?
U are absolutely correct bro. 4D although is not pretty but she has a good figure like Jenny in 1654A. Her service is also very good but can tell that she is quite selective on customers. If can u clicks with her well , she serve u like a king.
Old 14-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Ooops seems like my test didn't work but no worry bro...just check up you need only 3 more points to 35 to earn your first rep power..
thanks bro frankie! Haha

Any bro knows if theres a wl that is like bobo of 1612? Bobo from 1612 too hot commodity to book.. I need alternative options
Old 14-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

Talking about big boobs can check out Ye Zhi (Chinese for leaf) from L16H51 freshie just in a month...downside she don't french and no fingering she don't like but other then that the rest standard...
Old 14-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Talking about big boobs can check out Ye Zhi (Chinese for leaf) from L16H51 freshie just in a month...downside she don't french and no fingering she don't like but other then that the rest standard...
How big is she ? thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1