The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Thanks bro, I scared to go back with blue balls if cannot release after seeing those boobs
Go try bro, its a good place

No need say too much and lets keep it that way
Old 08-04-2019, 11:24 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Thanks bro, I scared to go back with blue balls if cannot release after seeing those boobs
Keima's post already explain and wrote so much and u still ask stupid questions?

If not just try 1 time and move on. Ask n ask like attending a lecture class?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-04-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 6
Zaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Ok guys did the deed - my MR be forewarned its a SPA in town so good for those office crowd...also quite crowded place.....There were a few other ladies there and they looked viet and had big boobies ... but that's another story.

Looks: Nora - Pretty SG Malay MILF-ish (not 25 - closer to late twenties at least) Compared to the pix about at least 30% discount and she is quite cute. Short Sandy Blonde hair with natural tan. Not in revealing clothes...actually top and jeans. Speaks English and of course Malay.

Body: 7/10. C cup, a bit of a belly, but nice ass. As this is a SPA nope - she does not go nude - unlike the advert. Best described as "curvy"

Massage: 8/10. There is a pampered feel to her massage, not so much hard but very relaxed and thorough - at least IMHO. Nothing like a TCM treatment, just good solid strokes with oil. I liked that at the end, she wiped you down so that you had no excess oil on your body and limbs.

Sensual: 7.5/10. Spent quite some time on a "sexy massage" that was a little teasing and somewhat akin to a HDLY, allowed me to roam south outside. Did not get a boob fuck (as advertised) and did not even see all of her boobs as she had on her unbuttoned top all the time. Took the 1hr package that had a HJ - but like every other SPA/MP she popped the obligatory upsell question CBJ & FJ or just HJ.....and frankly by then we had had a decent conversation and I really wanted her lips around mini-me so I took the plunge. Capped BJ rather than FJ. CBJ: Strong, slow suction and I came quickly having had little action whole weekend so was not able to give an accurate rating but at least a 7.5 at worst.

GFE: 8/10. A good local lass with boobs, ass and a great attitude. Pity she works in an SPA. Brothers will feel comfortable around her as she is extremely pleasant and makes decent conversation.

RTM: I will but I can get more from my regulars for the price. But guess I've been bitten by the brown sugar bug

So for bros who haven't had a taste of brown sugar - she's a treat. Just be aware the spiralling cost of "extras" simply because she operates out of a SPA. Also she'll be away for 3 weeks........so catch her this week or wait for her return next month.
Thanks a lot for the FR bro! Just curious..what’s the damages for the menu?
Old 09-04-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaxk99 View Post
Thanks a lot for the FR bro! Just curious..what’s the damages for the menu?
$150 for 1 hour massage and CBJ
Old 10-04-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
littleskinny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittleskinny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
To all brothers

She operate between 10am to 9pm
Old 11-04-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massage/

Not only is she pretty, her skill is out of this world. Will make you cum almost immediately. All and all her services is top notched and cannot be missed, But she going back soon

Last edited by turfman_77; 11-04-2019 at 02:45 PM.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post

Not only is she pretty, her skill is out of this world. Will make you cum almost immediately. All and all her services is top notched and cannot be missed, But she going back soon
Does she speak English Bro?
I assume she does since you posted in this thread. I’ll make a booking.
Thanks for the FR bro.

Cheers
Vanram
Old 12-04-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
Does she speak English Bro?
I assume she does since you posted in this thread. I’ll make a booking.
Thanks for the FR bro.

Cheers
Vanram
Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post

apparently, not all posted in this thread speak English. click on the link and it says CHINESE texts or calls only. go figure
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 12-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 7
LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!

I still prefer An Qi.Can feel she is very experienced ,Her HDLY and JG is equally sensational.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=696475

Last edited by LuvMeDeepDeep; 15-04-2019 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
apparently, not all posted in this thread speak English. click on the link and it says CHINESE texts or calls only. go figure
Check his post history - he does a lot of cross posting for the same MLs and ignores the 'does she speak English' question
Old 13-04-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 12
Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

any bros tried either of these girls?

https://sglonelyguy.org/an-na-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/

since I won't be in sg for long, thinking of trying one of them and posting fr here after.

Remaining point return awaiting more up to others first, sorry bros!

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele
Got better recommendation? Let me know!

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 13-04-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secres77 View Post

since I won't be in sg for long, thinking of trying one of them and posting fr here after.
Theres a lot written about Zhu Zhu on the TCSS thread
Old 13-04-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Theres a lot written about Zhu Zhu on the TCSS thread
cheers! I shall head there XD

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 13-04-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secres77 View Post

Anna. Or annie frm another site.
Location 10min walk frm mrt. parking is easy.
Face discount 30%. Nuru was short
Nothing special. Roaming was limited. Sensual is vry routines. But massage is nt bad. Whole Session ended in 40min. Rtm. Never.
Old 14-04-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
Anna. Or annie frm another site.
Location 10min walk frm mrt. parking is easy.
Face discount 30%. Nuru was short
Nothing special. Roaming was limited. Sensual is vry routines. But massage is nt bad. Whole Session ended in 40min. Rtm. Never.
ah thanks bro! saved me quite a sum. I guess zhu zhu gotta try except bros have been saying she has a long queue and usually only accepts regulars.

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1