The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 12
Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

bros!

lol, i'll be attending Monash Clayton. but unlike some other Unis, i havent come across videos of Monash parties, etc. is it like...not very active in that sense?

anyone from monash?

Remaining point return awaiting more up to others first, sorry bros!

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele
Got better recommendation? Let me know!

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 28-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 12
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold

could be worse - u could have joined a church
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 28-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
could be worse - u could have joined a church
Hahahaha funniest thing I heard all day

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 28-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant20 View Post
You're not the only one...

Now married and got kids, no time to do anything else.. sigh..
Wah u dun say...I also regret man. So many chances come and gone cuz gf living with me.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 28-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
CalmInControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secres77 View Post
bros!

lol, i'll be attending Monash Clayton. but unlike some other Unis, i havent come across videos of Monash parties, etc. is it like...not very active in that sense?

anyone from monash?
You should have plenty of opportunities to hook up especially if you live nearby the campus. A lot of partying will go on with most faculties having some form of short camp where they bring a giant box of condoms so I guess there must be a lot of hooking up going on. I have a feeling the camps might have finished though.

Aside from that if you live near the campus the guys from the dorms tend to go out drinking a lot on uni nights. I seem to recall Dooleys and The Nott (Notting Hill Pub) both are places they drink up.

Green week should happen quite early in the year which is basically a week of heavy drinking

Question is how many of those will feature Asian girls (if that's your thing). Either way you're a fair way ahead of where I was at your age. I was pretty shy and had a girlfriend so couldn't really go nuts at uni

Side note. Asian girls who come from overseas and stay in Melbourne to study are usually slutty as hell without their parents around to control 'em.

[Edit: Also if you want Asian girls you might want to try find your way to some of the Monash Parkville/Pharmacy events. If they have a club event or something it will be *FULL* of Asian girls.]
Old 29-01-2014, 02:45 AM
Samster

sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hahahaha funniest thing I heard all day
lol. but its true bro. i spent so many years in church being brainwashed to believe that premartial sex was evil and wrong... and that we can only marry one girl for life ... and that we have to fight against the "flesh" and not have sex with girlfriends etc..

finally realized i was such a fool for believing in all that. took me too long to wake up.
Old 29-01-2014, 03:06 AM
Samster

I went to Fireflies which is a KTV off Little Bourke Street near the famous FlowerDrum restaurant.

Its cost a fair bit to book a room. somewhere like over AUD$500 but if you buy $300 worth of whisky (bottle) the room is thrown in for free.

then the girls come in for the flowershow and u get to choose your girl to sit and talk with u.

if u get along with the owner you can have a room for free - on the non-busy late nights. I think i went on a Tuesday and all we had to do was just buy a couple of beers and pay for the girls.

ok. so the prettiest girls are from korea or japan. they cost about $80 an hour just to sit and drink with u - no sex. i think the china girls cost less.

i kissed and made out with my girls on my trips there. but didn't manage to ask them out. i think i should have tipped them but the buddy i was with was as tight as fort knox and probably gave me bad advice on how to deal with them. later on i realized that the girls were young students who were pretty clueless and while they were just going along - they didn't know how to say no. I felt bad about it and apologized to one whom I manhandled a bit. She accepted my apology but said i went too far. later on her friend told me she actually liked me a lot when she saw me but was unhappy by the way i treated her. Fk, i gotta learn the hard way.

http://www.clubberscentral.com.au/cl...stess-bar-club
Old 29-01-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmInControl View Post
You should have plenty of opportunities to hook up especially if you live nearby the campus. A lot of partying will go on with most faculties having some form of short camp where they bring a giant box of condoms so I guess there must be a lot of hooking up going on. I have a feeling the camps might have finished though.

Aside from that if you live near the campus the guys from the dorms tend to go out drinking a lot on uni nights. I seem to recall Dooleys and The Nott (Notting Hill Pub) both are places they drink up.

Green week should happen quite early in the year which is basically a week of heavy drinking

Question is how many of those will feature Asian girls (if that's your thing). Either way you're a fair way ahead of where I was at your age. I was pretty shy and had a girlfriend so couldn't really go nuts at uni

Side note. Asian girls who come from overseas and stay in Melbourne to study are usually slutty as hell without their parents around to control 'em.

[Edit: Also if you want Asian girls you might want to try find your way to some of the Monash Parkville/Pharmacy events. If they have a club event or something it will be *FULL* of Asian girls.]
I'm staying in the CBD, quite a ways from campus XD
but i'll try join in the parties and whatnot. socializing and building contacts are always important.

and nah.. asian girls arent my thing XD as my friend from NS said: "If you go to other countries but try to find or stick with asian girls, you deserve a slap!"

and the horny part..that's awesome! only that i also heard asian girls here can be quite arrogant towards asian guys. cause they're like all yaya and think they're rich, etc.

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 29-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

knoxville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

white girls are more difficult to pick up imho because they stereotype all Chinese as PRCs
Old 30-01-2014, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxville View Post
white girls are more difficult to pick up imho because they stereotype all Chinese as PRCs
Bro you stereotype the white girls ah....

A lot of them are more well travelled now, esp uni students
Old 30-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

knoxville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no I don't but it really is kinda difficult hahaha I really dig white girls man
Old 30-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
2jzmate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secres77 View Post
bros!

anyone from monash?
Thursday nights is always good at the local student pub called "The Nott"...had some good nights there...have fun...be prepared to put up with scores of drunken idiot bogan brats though...still...the chance of scoring makes it worth it...
Old 30-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxville View Post
Totally disagree with you, its easier to pick up white gals during university days as the more open-minded caucasians are still single. Once they leave univ, they are usually attached and no longer 'available' which is why only the ones who stereotype non-caucasians are left.

I find that picking up white gals after they join the workforce is very difficult, by then their mindset is 'fixed' and they are more particular about what they want. But during my univ days it was easy to flirt with and woo caucasian women. Man I wish I was still a univ student at times.
Old 30-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Totally disagree with you, its easier to pick up white gals during university days as the more open-minded caucasians are still single. Once they leave univ, they are usually attached and no longer 'available' which is why only the ones who stereotype non-caucasians are left.

I find that picking up white gals after they join the workforce is very difficult, by then their mindset is 'fixed' and they are more particular about what they want. But during my univ days it was easy to flirt with and woo caucasian women. Man I wish I was still a univ student at times.
thanks for the tip bro! haha

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 31-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ndung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to eastern 25 in mitcham to see porsche

I have seen porsche a few times this year and she provides one the best service ive ever had. Friendly attitude and speak fluent English as she from Singapore . She always travel around and never stay in Melbourne for long.

We took shower together, then move on to the bed started catbath on my back which was nice and slow.... and rimming. On the flip she gives the best BBBJ ive ever had, slow and a lot of tongue action. On the dom and she ride you, french and did different positions.

She is away at the moment for CNY and will come back in mid of Feb. Definitely worth the money and only get better for return visit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1