The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

I have and just know online, yours chio or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted85 View Post
anyone got maids to exchange? I got a pinay
Old 03-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Just up one maid today. After sending her home she message me we are done. Wtf?!
hahaha..good...no string attached fuckship better...sometimes our nightmare is those "sticky pinay" and you will have endless messages and their selfie photo send to you. Everyday night time after 9pm they will try to call you to "love chat"........i hate that
Old 03-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
kakinang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
hahaha..good...no string attached fuckship better...sometimes our nightmare is those "sticky pinay" and you will have endless messages and their selfie photo send to you. Everyday night time after 9pm they will try to call you to "love chat"........i hate that
Agree. "Sticky" ladies are very irritating
Old 03-03-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
do u need bros here to help u look after your maid well being lols...... I just hook up a maid via wechat today and she is keen to meet me to earn some side income heehee...... I am still contemplating whether to go ahead to meet her in case it is a scam.... any advice from bros here........
How much she is asking? If she ask you to transfer money or all kinds of crap, tell her COD only. Ask her to send you some sexy photos, don't forget to share with us.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
care to share more details bro, u did something wrong?
This is the first time we meet. Met her at LP she said want to send money. Bought her some chocolates and snacks.

After some sweet talk we go to hotel. Wack her 2 rounds send her home.

She want to top up her mrt card and buy top up. All these paid by herself.

Bought her some food at supermarket after that send her home. Received her message told me we are done.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This is the first time we meet. Met her at LP

After some sweet talk we go to hotel. Wack her 2 rounds send her home.

She want to top up her mrt card and buy top up. All these paid by herself.
after that send her home. Received her message told me we are done.

Maybe you did not sextisfy her enough.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

We r fishing them ,actually they fishing us too cos I hear from fb n she told me another two guy dating her , one ask her Tk off Saturday , d other one 27 yrs old keep pester her to met but she say too young , maybe this two guy from bro here n jus my two cents n happy fishing n bonking
Old 03-03-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just up one maid today. After sending her home she message me we are done. Wtf?!
Congrats bro good practice
Old 03-03-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

this week must be lucky week...a pinay maid near my area added me in wc...chatted and found more and a bit naughty...i said i am married etc but she said its ok...let me find chance to meet her and make her wet...issue is she is next to my condo only ..lol
Old 03-03-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
this week must be lucky week...a pinay maid near my area added me in wc...chatted and found more and a bit naughty...i said i am married etc but she said its ok...let me find chance to meet her and make her wet...issue is she is next to my condo only ..lol
bro it is too risky for you.

We can help you to perform the duty, no worry
Old 03-03-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
wuobuzhidao1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywuobuzhidao1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

D has a bod that many men would die for. Never thought I would become from a hunter, into a prey.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post

You says she stays next to your condo, bro it's too close for comfort. Maybe l can give you a helping hand.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 18
blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Hello Guys

Just thought of sharing my experience and hear some feedback as well. After reading this forum and trying for a few years, I finally got my first encounter with a maid last Sunday!

Never tried maid before and the thought of meeting her and checking into a hotel for the first time just made me damn excited and anxious that I couldnt fall asleep the previous night. Anyways Sunday came and I met her up near the mrt station waiting for her arrival. Before I went out I texted her. Walao no reply... I thinking still early mah nevermind just go to the designated place to wait. After waiting for like 15 minutes, she still did not appear and no reply. I thinking wa lao put me aeroplane is it but then I thinking why would she do such a thing... Anyways, after another 10 minutes she replied, "She reached... wait". I was thinking phew ok lah not so bad she is there lah. Then waited for another 5 minutes still no appear I was thinking like wa kao why no appearance then I texted again, "Are you here?" She replied she topping up her ezlink card... Finally she said she was in a yellow dress and I finally spotted her. Erm not bad leh looks young despite she say she old at 29 and have kids and she say she short but I see still normal leh. She looks sexy and despite she say small breast still I can see nice body shape and some shadow shadow in front of her chest beneath the dress... Her hair is wet and she smells nice... I thinking wa wash clean clean ho seh liao...

To be continued...
Old 04-03-2016, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blueballs69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholymonk View Post
Got a pinay maid to share. Up her till sian already. Talked to her and she is open to knowing more guys.

Not asking for exchange (please do not pm me for trade as I can easily find maids). Just want to share this maid with Sinkie before she get banged by bangala. Priority will be given to senior brother.

Forget to add she is 30. Fashionable and quite pretty. From start to end, I did not buy anything for her.

To be fair to brothers here, PM me a number starting from 1-10000. And the one closest to the winning number for this Saturday 4D will get her contact. If the first brother doesn't work out, please let me know and I send to the second closest.
Hey bro mind sharing for a blue balled guy
Old 04-03-2016, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuobuzhidao1 View Post
....Continued from previous

Days later after thinking through the sequence, I took half day off and went back home to make a spot check. Quietly entering the house, I found D lying on my kid's bed, with headphones plugged in. She saw me standing at the doorway, smiled and asked "sir, you back home early?"
"D.... do you know how to pijat (massage)?"
D:"Only a little bit, for my dad back home"
"I'm feeling tired, could you press my shoulder a bit?"
Bit by bit we she did my shoulders and back, then arms. Then it was my turn to give her some pointers by massaging her back.
Bit by bit we moved from arms to head and feet, slowly moving upwards to the thighs. There was no resistance at all I thought. From the that point I suggested, "why don't we move to the bedroom?" The rest was heaven.
D was tight. The moment I entered her raw (with the help of some lubricant), I knew she was a virgin. Prior to that, I introduced her to Mr Vibrator. Gave her a vibrating massage through her shorts, while slowly taking he off piece by piece, sucked her inverted nipples too. D did give some resistance when I attempted to take off her last piece of defense- her panties. She held on the the fabric and asked: "Why sir? .........Why do this?"
My reply: "I keep you secret, you keep mine"
She relented, laid down and closed her eyes.
I licked her nipples, with vibrator at the pussy.... ah, ah..*Soft sighing*
Slowly plunged into her.... argh! argh! *sigh became moans*
Pulled out and ejaculated over her flat tummy, breast, a bit on her chin. Continued to pleasure her with vibrator and a finger plunging in and out of her vagina... *slosh, slosh*.....sir! ahhhhh! *moans became muffled screams*. I could feel her goosebumps in the canal, as it started to also spasm. Luckily I closed the windows and turned on the aircon before hand. Or else my nosey neighbors will surely know what happened.
D lay huddled sideways, gazing at the blank wall.
I laid behind her in a spoon position, "D, good or bad?"
"Bad, sir..." she whispered.
"Do you feel a little bit good?"
She nodded, with a faint of smile.

Anything can happen from this point onwards. We might continue with our romp till she leaves. She might choose to report me when relationship turns sour (eat where I shit huh). Let fate decide.
Thank you bro for your honest story and I simply love it! Congrats! She is a virign! Hoseh lah!! Just worry for you that she will tell your wife. But based on the pic u uploaded. Her body sibeh nice sia

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1