The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2004, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
hougangnight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
what is the best time at Petain

hi bros,

never heard about Petain before, is it like geyland style (fish tank)? according to thread posted, sound like crowed n Q infront of the room.
what is the best time go to the place, caused hate to Q. also abit uncomfortable, fuck in side n out side ppl waiting.

Thanks in advance.
Old 30-01-2004, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
best time

Bro Hougangnight !
The best time is between 11:30 - 2 pm. Not so many people, and iteasier to get the girl you want. Only ang pai will have queue at this hour, others usuallly have the door open or only one customer inside.
Old 30-01-2004, 09:52 PM
madmaxman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
can anyone please tell me what time they close? i'm presuming 1am or something shouldn't be so busy?
Old 31-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by madmaxman
can anyone please tell me what time they close? i'm presuming 1am or something shouldn't be so busy?
Latest 9:30pm for those AngPais
Cheers
Old 31-01-2004, 03:57 AM
madmaxman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Idoru
Latest 9:30pm for those AngPais
Cheers
that pretty early isnt it? wot time they start?
Old 31-01-2004, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by madmaxman
that pretty early isnt it? wot time they start?
Best time is around 1:30pm. Most of the WL stays in Johore and need to rush home. Used to close around 11:30pm years ago but due to robbery and stabbing cases they now close early and AV also banned the opening of the front door, we used to go in from either the front or back door.
Cheers
Old 31-01-2004, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Licky88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: what is the best time at Petain

Quote:
Originally posted by hougangnight
hi bros,

never heard about Petain before, is it like geyland style (fish tank)? according to thread posted, sound like crowed n Q infront of the room.
what is the best time go to the place, caused hate to Q. also abit uncomfortable, fuck in side n out side ppl waiting.

Thanks in advance.

H16 R19 $30 ****
"Well, definetely the Chinese Lady in House16 R19 is one of the best in Petain as for an auntie fetish, good kinky service and bargain price: $30.
She has a CFM look, is friendly and her bonus is her service. I have tried her at least 5 times in the past year, and she is very customer oriented, remembers you, asks how are you. Washes your little bro.
As stated, she does BBJ and CIM and AR. Very exiting. I did 69 once with her. Her BBJ and AR are really horny and it's difficult to hold on more than 5 minutes or even hold for the FJ. I could hold on once I think, usually I never make it."UnQuote

Decided to recommend to my fren. He was there just few hrs ago ( 31/01/04 @2030 hrs ) He was the last customer. Very satifisfied with the service. Used to patronise H02R04 but decided to try a new one. However, he did drop by at H02R04 and gave her a gd luck any pow ($10) and say hello. She got no business even though we chatted with her for some time. Now she put fish origami instead of cranes!

My fren was so satisfied with H16R19's services that he tipped her generously. Did all kinds of BJ with cap and allowed him to press, squeeze and finger her pussy; according to his field report ( I am merely repeating it here!) Nice body and tight cunt also. I shall try her one day. Always got long queue when I visited her. When I brought my fren there, it's already late and we drank more than 10 bottles of beer liow. I then decided to let him have the honour to try this most talked about WL in Petain! Really not bad for a $30 fuck job! Should try it myself in due course!
Old 31-01-2004, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Licky88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: what is the best time at Petain

H16 R19 $30 ****
"Well, definetely the Chinese Lady in House16 R19 is one of the best in Petain as for an auntie fetish, good kinky service and bargain price: $30.
She has a CFM look, is friendly and her bonus is her service. I have tried her at least 5 times in the past year, and she is very customer oriented, remembers you, asks how are you. Washes your little bro.
As stated, she does BBJ and CIM and AR. Very exiting. I did 69 once with her. Her BBJ and AR are really horny and it's difficult to hold on more than 5 minutes or even hold for the FJ. I could hold on once I think, usually I never make it."UnQuote

I think you should try H16 Rm19 for a start! Just give a try OK after it's not that expensive rite?

Last edited by Licky88; 31-01-2004 at 10:41 PM.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
H16R19

Bro Licky88, it was me who originally wrote the FR. Thanks for following my advice. I have not seen her (H16R19) in months, but I really admire her service. Good luck bro ! I hope you can try her.
Another auntie I recommend you is H17R1a(second floor). Very nice peronality. Service is OK, but her friendly attitude is nice.

H16 R19 $30 ****
As stated, she does BBJ and CIM and AR. Very exiting. I did 69 once with her. Her BBJ and AR are really horny and it's difficult to hold on more than 5 minutes or even hold for the FJ. I could hold on once I think, usually I never make it."
Old 18-02-2004, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
frostie_sun is Cool - loads of Potential
wat time is the operation hr?

hi brother...hmmm i m kinda new in the channel...heard alot of wonderful thing about petain...so i am wondering wat time do they start operation???? is it true tt i can haf a good time for just $30????
and hor, $30 for bj n Fj but one shot or can nego with the WL???
pls enlighten mi how to deal with the WL ...dun wanna get cheat by them lar...
thank huh...brother
Old 18-02-2004, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!
Re: wat time is the operation hr?

Quote:
Originally posted by frostie_sun
hi brother...hmmm i m kinda new in the channel...heard alot of wonderful thing about petain...so i am wondering wat time do they start operation???? is it true tt i can haf a good time for just $30????
and hor, $30 for bj n Fj but one shot or can nego with the WL???
pls enlighten mi how to deal with the WL ...dun wanna get cheat by them lar...
thank huh...brother
walk walk... see something nice, 'look' at the price tag and nego with 'shop owner', if not happy walk on... if happy pay at the 'cashier's counter'

regards.

Checkout My Active Threads:
milkman's movie collection
milkman's 'Private' magazine collection
Old 18-02-2004, 01:53 PM
Samster

hi

brother wat time the house open leh??
can u intro some good place for mi to try the 1st time???becoz i saw on the map petain is kinda big...so i nid ur golden advice where to head....tell the taxi driver the location lar..

cheers!!1
Old 18-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
haulance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Some advice

If you take taxi, get off near the Serangoon Road. If take MRT to Farrer Park look for the Indian Temple exit. Petain Rd is just right across. There is a coffee shop near by and the lane is just opp a new condo development. Try H3R11 Pat, H10R10 Kathy or H18R8 (forgot the name). If you want she-male then can go to H9 and look see. Enjoy
Old 18-02-2004, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
haulance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking

Bro Frostie_Sun,

can also check the sammy boy homepage where there is an excel listings of all the WLs. The list is not up to date but is a good start for cheonging.
Old 18-02-2004, 03:19 PM
Samster

brother..thank u

yoz brother...
thanks for all those golden advice...i will go hunt for those ladies tomolo during my off day...
and by the way,wat time is their operation...and by the way,what time is the best time to visit those WL???

cheers....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1