The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2004, 12:15 PM
sg181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Save Singapore Sex Scene Action.

Hi after start the thread: Gl 150 is dead.

after weeks of thinking, i think we cannot depend on PAP or the government to do something about geyland 150 scene.

we need brothers here to suggest a way to bring in the girls with good look and attitude. the way must be legal or any loophole with can do about it.

here my thinking, can or not?????? (i really cannot think cause i use small head all the time, not the big one)

i have think of telling the okt of china girls to train their girls. but seem that it will not work cause these girl come and go. also the okt themself are of lousy quality.

how about setting up a private club:
-with annual fee.
-the commmitte (best form by okt of the 150 house) will source for girls.
-membership are grand by ok of 150 house for brothers who have visit gl before.
-part of the 150 will go to the club.
-member can introduce the girl to the club, only he have try before.
-the girl will only go to the recommand list in the club after committe member agree with the service standard.

wellcome all suggestion.
Old 21-11-2004, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Save Singapore Sex Scene Action.

i appreciate your good gesture.. but that would means the okt will have to co-operate with one another.. which is something equivalent to one trying to unite china during the spring and autumn period.. without jiang ziya..
Old 21-11-2004, 06:50 PM
sg181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
i appreciate your good gesture.. but that would means the okt will have to co-operate with one another.. which is something equivalent to one trying to unite china during the spring and autumn period.. without jiang ziya..
Brother u really got ink.
Old 22-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
zunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

That period is call Spring / Autumn? thought that was the Sun bing era...7 states..... Qin, chu, zhao......
Old 22-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
papaotime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wat the cow? hahaha``` wat do we have here?? History of China? hahahha come on man its how to import dying GL WL!!! :> no hard feeling~~ :>
Old 22-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Save Singapore Sex Scene Action.

Quote:

Also something like 刘备请不到卧龙先生,就不能完成三分天下的局面。
Old 22-11-2004, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Save Singapore Sex Scene Action.

Read 36 strategems, sometimes without cooperating with your enemy, you can't achieve what you want. Just like without Liu Bei, Cao Cao can't get back Xu Zhou and eliminate Lu Bu.
Old 22-11-2004, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Devil is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123
Read 36 strategems, sometimes without cooperating with your enemy, you can't achieve what you want. Just like without Liu Bei, Cao Cao can't get back Xu Zhou and eliminate Lu Bu.
This is classic example!!!
Old 23-11-2004, 06:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
deAr_gOd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im indian..
i catch no balls
hahahaha
j/k j/k!
cheers
Old 24-11-2004, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
critic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg181

after weeks of thinking, i think we cannot depend on PAP or the government to do something about geyland 150 scene.

we need brothers here to suggest a way to bring in the girls with good look and attitude. the way must be legal or any loophole with can do about it.

here my thinking, can or not?????? (i really cannot think cause i use small head all the time, not the big one)

i have think of telling the okt of china girls to train their girls. but seem that it will not work cause these girl come and go. also the okt themself are of lousy quality.

how about setting up a private club:
-with annual fee.
-the commmitte (best form by okt of the 150 house) will source for girls.
-membership are grand by ok of 150 house for brothers who have visit gl before.
-part of the 150 will go to the club.
-member can introduce the girl to the club, only he have try before.
-the girl will only go to the recommand list in the club after committe member agree with the service standard.

wellcome all suggestion.
Will forward your suggestion to the feedback unit.

Seriously, dude... it ain't gonna work cos the club chairman cum committee naturally come from you know who.

cheers

critic
Old 24-11-2004, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

anyone dares to write this to the Straits Times Forum.. lol
Old 24-11-2004, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg181

i(snipsnip)wellcome all suggestion.
if really the garmen don't wan issue permit hor... nothing can be done laaaaa.. anyting u suggest here if bypass garmen is illegal hor...
Old 24-11-2004, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
anyone dares to write this to the Straits Times Forum.. lol
Give me your address and IC number. I'll do it for you
Old 24-11-2004, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
rabitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Save Singapore Sex Scene Action.

Brother,

You must a new bird, don't even know how the authorities
issue these girlss' license......suggest you check before coming up with any suggestion...
Old 24-11-2004, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry, no offence.

Gd try but if you don't know how things work in GL and the goverment. IMHO don't suggest stuff like this. Like building castles in the air.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1