The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future
Pace of intercourse

Would you thrust fast and hard and get it done in minutes at one shot?

or would you rest between thrusting?

Some girls tend to get cool down when you stop and takes longer to warm up again. They prefer to keep going to push them to reach their peak!!
They do not like to part their legs for too long

Last edited by samyboys; 20-03-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old 20-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pace of intercourse

Than change to doggie or spoon, they will not need to part their leg too wide.
Old 20-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spooning also dont need to open legs wide.
Old 20-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alantino View Post
Spooning also dont need to open legs wide.
spooning not so deep right?

best and works for us is man on top with pillow behind her butt
and side of the bed (most powerful) as I am in control how hard to ram her

Old 20-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i would love to fuck them until they scream in pain, fuck as hard n fast as my dick could
Old 20-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

http://blog.liberator.com/wp-content...08/Whirl_2.jpg
Old 20-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

What is your purpose of stopping? So that you won't come too soon?

If you stop thrusting, don't stop stimulating her. You can switch to use your fingers or tongue.

After she cums, you can use that as an excuse stop to let her rest from the orgasm. Normally they will still want or allow you to continue after resting as they also have ego... must make the guy come, otherwise they think they have failed or they think that you don't find them desirable.

Also depends on the girl. Some girls want you to last as long as possible, so they can get multiple orgasms until they cannot cum any more. Some prefer only one big orgasm, so would want you to cum together with them, or soon after they cum.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 20-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
n30n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post

If you stop thrusting, don't stop stimulating her. You can switch to use your fingers or tongue.

After she cums, you can use that as an excuse stop to let her rest from the orgasm. Normally they will still want or allow you to continue after resting as they also have ego... must make the guy come, otherwise they think they have failed or they think that you don't find them desirable.

Also depends on the girl. Some girls want you to last as long as possible, so they can get multiple orgasms until they cannot cum any more. Some prefer only one big orgasm, so would want you to cum together with them, or soon after they cum.
This is very true.
The girl would rather u cum, then not cum at all, or appear not interested just to hold out long long.
Old 20-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

Nice idea to alternate between sex and foreplay(fingering)
Old 20-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

A trick to reduce your own stimulation without stopping is to go as deep in as you can and do very short thrusts.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 21-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
A trick to reduce your own stimulation without stopping is to go as deep in as you can and do very short thrusts.
will try.... thanks
Old 21-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

fuck finish 1 rd, go for rd 2 later
most girls i encountered, just like to get laid multiple times rather than having multiple orgasms.
but then again, different folks different strokes
Old 21-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
recherche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can't come if I don't ram thrust hard and fast. And I noticed the ladies like it hard and fast.
Old 21-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
fuck finish 1 rd, go for rd 2 later
most girls i encountered, just like to get laid multiple times rather than having multiple orgasms.
but then again, different folks different strokes
I agree bro; no 2 gals are the same and different gals have different needs and wants, up to us to identify these needs and wants on order to satisfy them:-)

Thanks & Cheers
Old 21-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i bed lao kway bu how to do hard and fast

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1