The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2006, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
HK recommendations?

Hi bros, I am planning with my friends to go to HK at the end of next month or early may. Any bro have any advice or recommendations? Both sex and non-sex activities (eg.food, shopping,scenery) are welcome. As I am on a budget, any bro out there know the cheapest way to get there, and how to get cheap accomodation? We are looking for a 5D4N package.
Thanks bros!
Old 12-03-2006, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
belonglong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: HK recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852
Hi bros, I am planning with my friends to go to HK at the end of next month or early may. Any bro have any advice or recommendations? Both sex and non-sex activities (eg.food, shopping,scenery) are welcome. As I am on a budget, any bro out there know the cheapest way to get there, and how to get cheap accomodation? We are looking for a 5D4N package.
Thanks bros!
for non naughty ones, could try the night markets at mongkok MTR (night street, lots of food). Disneyland, Ocean Park. The Peak (top of the mountain)

for naughty ones, u could try the lobang at sxx141 website or take a ferry(alight at MTR Shueng Wan Station) to Macau (try the sauna there). Do read up the post on Macau.
Old 13-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Mac-Q is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Thanks bros!
Hongkong are expensive for hotel, if you are using it mainly for a few hours sleep, then you can try the smaller hostel which provide private room with or without bath, air condition, clean and comfortable bed, and also Free Internet in selected room, you may try Ah Shan Hostel located at :
83 14/F., Room 1406, Sincere House, Argyle Street
Mong Kok n/a KOWLOON
Price range from HK$200 to HK$ 500 for family room.

Or if you can spare about S$ 120, you can stay at Dorsette hotel (a 3 star hotel) in Kowloon side. All these can be booked via Wotif.com at following website - http://www.wotif.com
They may not be offering the cheapest hotel, but you can choose the type and you are comfortable in price and location. It is also for those who want a last minute booking. I have used their service many times from small to big hotel. The price of each hotel varies depending on seasons. Check it out.

This website can also serve as a guide to find out the price of Hotel in HK for the next two weeks. As HK hotel rate can doubled if there are exhibitions or events like Ruby 7 in April. So it is good to check it out first. If have problem with hotel rates or no vacancy, then you can stay in Shenzhen(45 mins train), or Macau(45 mins ferry), ZhuHai(45 mins ferry) nearby from HK. These places are also full of night life too..and cheaper. Macau & Zhuhai can be accessible via ferry from Kowloon or Hongkong island. As for Shenzhen, via train from Kowloon station.

As for HK nitelife, like what bro belonglong said, can check it out via website - www.sxx141.com

It is good to find out more information prior to your trip. Let me know if you need further help.

Happy trip
Mac-Q
Old 13-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Samster

guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bro, how much does a two-way ticket to and from macau cost, and how long will it take? btw you have any idea the cheapest way to travel to hk?
Old 14-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks bro, how much does a two-way ticket to and from macau cost, and how long will it take? btw you have any idea the cheapest way to travel to hk?
bro, there are budget airline as well as cheap airline operating HK route. Jetstar cost about S$ 320 but sometimes they have special promotion price. Other airline are United Airlines, which cost below $300 but flight is very early at 6am to HK from Singapore.

Jetstar budget airline website : http://www.jetstarasia.com
Travel agent : Misa travel : http://www.airfares.com.sg
Zuji travel website : http://www.zuji.com.sg

For ferry between Macau and Hongkong, I think it cost around HK$120 one way...or 140..i am not sure the rate now. It operate every hour either from Kowloon or Hongkong mainland (that means once every two hours to kowloon China ferry jetty, and once every two hours to Hongkong Macaur ferry terminal.. You can pick up travel brochures at the HK airport upon arrival they have the detail available.

Have fun
Mac-Q
Old 14-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Samster

It is interesting to go hongkong then from there travel to Macau, and from Macau can cross over by land to Zhuhai, from there can return via Zhu Hai by ferry to Hongkong. And in Hongkong you can take train to Shenzhen (45 mins) in China, or Guangzhou (about 2 hours by train).

Various sightseeing possibily to above provinces as mentioned. They are also good for family tour not just for sex entertainment business. I been to these places with my family too. Shoppings and food are good for family there. For individual - adult entertainment, Macau, Zhuhai, and Shenzhen or even Dongguan are good for such. You can find all these Field reports in this forum.

Mac-Q
Old 16-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
msnuzsurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Mac-Q,
Good postings with lots of information on HK. I travel there quite a bit myself and enjoy the place.
I was interested in your website sxx141.com (as I have not heard of it) but the website could not be found.
Cheers
Old 17-03-2006, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by msnuzsurfer
Hi Bro Mac-Q,
Good postings with lots of information on HK. I travel there quite a bit myself and enjoy the place.
I was interested in your website sxx141.com (as I have not heard of it) but the website could not be found.
Cheers
Sorry all brothers, typing error in my earlier posting.

Correct website address should be : http://www.sex141.com .Details are very comprehensive in English or Chinese version. Have fun surfing, they are photos too.

Any bros find this site interesting, pls up me as quite discourage by the zapping by somebody.

Have fun in Hongkong
Mac-Q
Old 17-03-2006, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goderos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HK suggestion

for naughty, take the mrt-kcr to lowu and head to Shenzen. get Visa before you get there or get visa at the border, 50hkd for 5 days. total trip to get over under two hours. takes me less than an hour to cross the border on weekdays. hotel on shenzen is 140-800rmb. if on budget consider a night or two in china. taxi in shenzen is expensive for China standards but way cheaper than HK. The are no comparisons for naughty between HK and China. It's cheaper and better, well worth crosiing the border for naughty.
hotel, food and entertainment cheaper than HK. there are post you can raed on China and Shenzen. depends on what you are looking for. but st takeout is between 100-200 in shenzen. to your comfy and clean hotel. way better than HK, which is 300-1000 for st incall.
if you going PM me and i can give you more budget ideas. have fun in HK.
food is excellent in HK. lotsa good eating places. Lam Kwai Foong is the hipper hangout place for nitelife. Shopping in Mongkok. Avoid Dsneyland, waste of money, unless you have little ones with you.
Old 18-03-2006, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

pls consider these few gems...

http://www.best161.com/eng/girlsdetails.php?girlid=3216

http://www.best161.com/eng/girlsdetails.php?girlid=8919

http://www.best161.com/eng/girlsdetails.php?girlid=5543

http://www.best161.com/eng/girlsdetails.php?girlid=9099

http://www.best161.com/eng/girlsdetails.php?girlid=9120

No fucking horse run!
Old 20-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

I will be heading from shanghai to HK this thursday...and will be spending a night there...

Presently...i have no idea which hotel stay...or places to cheong in HK... Moreover i hv no 1 in HK to be my guides... which hotel can i stay in i am in tsim sha tsui...perfeably those cheap cheap hotel....

I really appreciate any bro here whom can give me some suggestions cos i am headless now...

Lastly, any bro who are happen to be in HK during this thurday...maybe we can meet up...

TIA
Old 20-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Samster

csub is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Mac-Q,

i am heading to HongKong next week......how do u try the website? U call them or...? I've already open it....a lot...i mean a lot of......can't say it anymore bro.....cool stuff....
Old 20-03-2006, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
K123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Hi bros,

I will be heading from shanghai to HK this thursday...and will be spending a night there...

Presently...i have no idea which hotel stay...or places to cheong in HK... Moreover i hv no 1 in HK to be my guides... which hotel can i stay in i am in tsim sha tsui...perfeably those cheap cheap hotel....

Lastly, any bro who are happen to be in HK during this thurday...maybe we can meet up...

TIA
there is no such thing as cheap hotel in TST. unless you are looking for 1 or 2 star hostel.
Most if not all the 4~5 star hotel charges at least HK$1000 per night
For that amount, better take a train to Shenzhen and stay there for half the price and the the remaining to have a good time there too
Old 20-03-2006, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 22
jasper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am in hk right now you can email me to meet up for TCSS...

Please goto www.best161.com there many bong service from PRC to local and
price is only from HK$250 uptp HK$2000....cOOL
Old 21-03-2006, 02:09 AM
Samster

Red face Re: HK recommendations?

Thanks for the recommendations bros, you guys have been a great help. So the iternary my pals and I have decided on is as follows.

Day1-touchdown and to victoria peak
Day2-exploring of the city and some shopping (any bros here heard of nu ren jie?)
Day3-shenzhen for some action (was considering macau or zhuhai as they seem more wild and happening but decided on shenzhen due to its price and greater variety of MMs from all over China. fair assessment?)
Day4-lantau island (don't know what's good there but my friend insists on going)
Day5-ktv(anyone got any gems to recommend?) and back to spore.

How do you fellow bros find this?
This is just based on my research over the net as I have never been to HK before, hope some experienced bros can give me some pointers. Thanks once again for contributing bros!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1