The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2007, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
21 YO PRC Air Stewardess

Was introduced by a friend who told me he just met up with an airstewardess who was doing it part time while she was here.

Field Report.
Arrange with her at 8pm at her place. So i call her and waited.
Down came a fair, petite gal with long silky hair in blue jeans. I took a double take. I could not believe what I was seeing. This was definitely one of the best looking gal i have bonked among the FLs, be it local or PRC. Without any delay, I drove her to nearby 81. We chatted along the way. She is friendly, though not too chatty.

Once in the hotel room, she took off her clothings, bit by bit.
Then we proceed to bathe together. When she came out, I started to attack her creamy breast with one hand, and the other, fingering her well trimmed pussy..She does get wet easily...Oh, ya...her nipples are nice to suck too...
After a while, she starts to give me a BJ and then cap me. Once again, she claims its so difficult to cap me as my dick is so huge. Really makes my day..haha.... Then the rest is history, missionary all the way till i cum.
She can really moan.....

Definitely worth every single cent.

Name: Angel
looks: 9.5/10 (minus 0.5 as she does not have a flawless porcelain complexion)
Body: 10/10
SKin: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 Pink Nipples
Bum: 10/10
Pussy: 9/10 (clean and freshly shaven!)
FJ: 9/10 (basic and scores for enthusiasm and Tightness)
GF Feeling: 8/10 Attitude: 9/10 (very friendly and adorable)
Damage: $100.00 for an hour, not inclusive of dinner and CD or room.
RTF: HELL YES.

She is the one if bro is looking for GF feeling and some to talk cock with and go makan with (of course you have to sian her and depend whether you two can click or not).

She is due to fly again on the 17th of this month so if you want to catch her before than, PM me.

Any brother who is interested can PM me for her HP. Please up me rep pts if you like my short FR.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 21 YO PRC Air Stewardess

Bro, $100 for air stewardess good deal hoh? May i ask which airline she's with?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Bro, $100 for air stewardess good deal hoh? May i ask which airline she's with?
China Eastern.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

got uniform to play with?
Old 11-01-2007, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post

She is due to fly again on the 17th of this month so if you want to catch her before than, PM me..
Wah....she stopped over in Singapore for so long ar????.....

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 11-01-2007, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gerReporter is Cool - loads of Potential

Her contacts pls
Old 11-01-2007, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
logy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
mind sharing the contact of this gem?
Thanks.

Thomas
Old 11-01-2007, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanxinco88 View Post
..she stopped over in Singapore for so long ar????.....
my exact thoughts!

perhaps china eastern allows them to do FL and the company will take a cut?

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 11-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yalor, where got stop so long one ... and no reason why should come on social visit pass, since she can come here once in a while on working flight ....
and still 'make' money ...
Old 11-01-2007, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 20
owen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterowen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hmmmm.....either she is an exception rare beauty or Bro Nato17 hasnt encountered enough women in his life.
Stats are too good to be true.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Samster

linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen1 View Post
hmmmm.....either she is an exception rare beauty or Bro Nato17 hasnt encountered enough women in his life.
Stats are too good to be true.
Hmm, points gatherer???
Old 11-01-2007, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

Well, i give the threadstarter benefit of doubt cos it may be true for stewardess or crew to standby 5-7 days at one place and wait for next destination. Like flying to example ( Shanghai/Sin - One Stop) Standby ( Sin / London) Standby (London / Hongkong ) Standby ( Hongkong / Shanghai) It is known as loop routing ( i think) ......
Well, pm the contact and i will fr the truth....
Old 11-01-2007, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

Can any bro here verifiy who travel to china for fuck session verify that one shot cos rmb 100 ??? upz u later when i get power....
Old 11-01-2007, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well bro H88, your question is certainly out of my league. But perhap CE cabin crew find that doing FL is more lucrative & decide to quit & become permanent FL leh

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Well bro H88, your question is certainly out of my league. But perhap CE cabin crew find that doing FL is more lucrative & decide to quit & become permanent FL leh
My thinking is that, if airline crew, can come here once in a while for free and stillbe parttime FL, better then paying money to come here and then after a few times cannot liao .. anyway, we shall wait and see whether got contact and bona fide or not ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1